Your best tip for all-day focus?

Rasmus Myhrberg
6 replies
I am writing an article on maintaining an all-day focus, and I would like to hear your best tips! Below is my best tip, what's yours?πŸ˜ƒ Start working once you wake up πŸ™Œ Get up early and start working right away. This gives me a good start of the day and helps me maintain my focus. The days I scroll through Instagram or watching some short episode on Netflix, I find it a lot harder to start working and maintaining focus during that day.

Replies

James Skarzynski
The biggest thing for me was putting my phone out of reach when I go to bed. Then, when I wake up, I have coffee and read a bit before moving online. I found that if I had my phone in bed with me I would often wake up and mindlessly scroll through reddit for at least an hour.
Elen Udovichenko
@jamesskarzynski I definitely need to try and make this a habit! Too often I can just lay around for an hour checking Slack and emails (or sometimes simply get stuck on Instagram) :( Needless to say, it's not the best way to start your day!
Elen Udovichenko
For me an all-day focus sounds unrealistic! I can't possibly spend a whole day focused on a task - to stay productive, I need to stand up and walk away from a computer once every couple of hours. Well, unless there's something urgent or extremely important :)