Where would you go to work remotely?

Jonas Bartaลกius
7 replies
Hey guys, I've been working for the past few months remotely while at University and was thinking about what should I do after graduation (in 6 months)๐ŸŽ“ For some time I've been circling an idea to go somewhere where I could easily live off with 1k EUR and enjoy the benefits of travelling and exploring myself, at the same time verifying or coming up with some ideas for a startup (while continuing working remotely) Although, I believe that it's not only about a cheap place to live but also the people ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿฆธโ€โ™‚๏ธthat one will be surrounded by. I would love to meet enthusiastic entrepreneurs, innovative and modern artists or just some crazy people that are living their lives off-limits. I need a different perspective and a different environment but couldn't find a match. Do you happen to know any strong start-up communities around the world that I could meet such? ๐Ÿ˜… Thanks! Jonas

Replies

Leandro
@vaibhav_soni1 +1. You can filter based on loads of things like cost of living, weather, and so much more.
Robin Nessensohn
I heard Bali is not too bad for that purpose ;) or Lisbon if you wanna stay in Europe
Alisa Smelkova
Japan. Been there the last summer and fell in love. Want to live and work in Tokyo.
Hassan Hussain
@alisa_smelkova Until the goverment turn against you and your kept captive.
Marco Keiff
Corona virus aside, I'd go to Japan. Maybe even Okinawa. It is infamed for being expensive, but staying in the right hostels, and spending your money wiself, makes it just as expensive as many other places. Plus, the fish...
TL Robinson
I would love to spend time in Spain.