Spreadsheet with US VCs and Accelerators

Daniela Passos
5 replies
Hey Founders! I have tracked VCs and Accelerators for months and now want to share this sheet for Startups who are raising funds. The list includes: + Contact + Ticket size+range + Location + Fund Size and type https://docs.google.com/spreadsh... If this is useful for you, in return please give me some feedback about my product, Phovi πŸ‘ΎπŸ’œ

Replies

Alex Papageorge
A few sections to consider adding: Website (outside of Crunchbase), when they were founded, link to application and notable company's they have funded. Outside of that... Great list!
Daniela Passos
@alex_papageorge1 interesting! Will give that a thought, but I think this information can be found with a quick google search and also on their Crunchbase page :)
Alex Papageorge
@alex_papageorge1 @danielamoitinho 100%.. but so can all the other information included. The aggregation is the value, to me at least.
Daniela Passos
@alex_papageorge1 @alex_papageorge I believe the list is the real value itself :) as crunchbase has the company's website and companies they have funded, and you can access the application through the website, but thanks for the suggestion.
Deepak Joshi
Did you get funds from any of these?