šŸ’„ Giving 100 hours of FREE live tips/thoughts to help with your idea!

Jose Bermejo
5 replies
Hi Makers! I'm glad to announce 100 hours of FREE advice/tips for technical founders/makers during July! Join other mentors and me in a new voice format open for everybody! 1. The format: - No need of emails, DMs, zoom calls... just join this discord server and go to the "Coffee-and-tips" voice room starting Monday, July 6th 4 PM PST. The mentors detailed in the schedule will be waiting for technical founders/makers to join and provide tips/thoughts about your project/startup. https://discord.gg/neWkskd - The link to join is limited to 100 uses, hurry up! - Everybody can enter the room, ask, listen, and participate! - If you want, you can participate in other GrowthSeeker channels on the platform. The experience is gamified with prizes as you earn experience levels. 2. Mentors/advisors schedule: - Rebeca Sanz (customer research/value proposition): Mondays & Thursdays 8 AM PST / 3PM GMT / 8:30AM IST to 9 AM PST / 4PM GMT / 9:30PM IST - (starting Monday 13th) Ruben Lozano (Growth Marketing): Mondays & Wednesdays 8 AM PST / 3PM GMT / 8:30AM IST to 9 AM PST / 4PM GMT / 9:30PM IST - Jose Bermejo (value proposition/business model/GoToMarket): Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 7AM PST / 2PM GMT / 7:30PM IST to 9AM PST / 4PM GMT / 9:30 IST + 4PM - PM PST or Thursdays 4 - 6PM PST 3. What to expect? Learning together, meeting other founders/makers + advice/tips on: āœ… What is your unfair advantage, and how to leverage it? (strategic positioning) āœ… How to build a profitable business model? āœ… Where and how to grow? (GoToMarket Strategy) āœ… Conversion optimization (Just with Ruben) āœ… Speed-up your problem-solution fit 4. Conditions (these are good ones!): - All the people in the room can benefit from other's conversations. It's an open talk for everybody joining the room during the scheduled times. - Be gentle with our fellow community. We are all trying to learn and grow :) 5. (Super) Bonus: - The community experience is gamified with a prize coming by the end of July for the most active user. We'll be awarding a Roastmylandingpage.com service! - Earn access to new groups and benefits in the platform as you participate. This is optional for those who want to join GrowthSeeker and be active members. We hope we can be helpful for you providing valuable thoughts and reflections. We'll be waiting for you on the room to talk! Let's learn and have fun together! šŸš€

Replies

building in open-source: Leapp
@pethron Check it out!
Accelerating the time to scale of SaaS
@pethron @andrea_cavagna let me know if I can help you guys! I'm on the room now during 20 minutes more. Next session today 4PM PST. Have a good one!
building in open-source: Leapp
@pethron @josberco The discord link looks invalid sorry
I've just changed the link. Now it's working correctly. Sorry about that. We'll be waiting for you in the room :)