5 things I’ve learned about websites

Shivi Jalota
12 replies
- Buyers want to see pricing. - Copy dictates the design, not the other way around. - Load time matters. - More options = more confusion. - Your ‘About’ page is more popular than you think. Anything I should add?

Replies

Siena Romes
- Put live chat or a chat plugin for users to connect. - Make sure you have a knowledge base for any common queries.
Adventurous-Green420
- users would prefer a chatbot like FAQ than using the search feature
Launching soon!
UI and UX are also very important. They should be user-friendly and easy to use.
Graeme O’Connor
So agree with this. In particular one thing that really annoys me is when a website says 'contact us for a quote' arggghhhhhh!
Graeme O’Connor
Would also add that landing page and top-of-page messaging are key
Srishty Chaudhary
I think you have summed it up well enough!
Vegavid Technology
Need to give social media links FAQs Contact us page or a contact form at the bottom of the page
Ramon Devils
Thank for share a useful tips with us and I read your excellent post. This is a great job. I enjoyed reading your post for the first time. I want to say thanks for this post. Thank you
boss pak
i would prefer to add a user contact us form so the user will keep in touch with you and submit the latest queries as I have added on my blog cbdoils
enishagolu
Yes it makes it easier for buyer to take a decision. Copy has a very important role. emotions, numbers and human psyche matters. And then loading time avoids your bounce rate. These guys have implemented these in their moringa powder price in pakistan I liked it keeping under consideration the points mentioned above