Typically What Does It Will Cost to Build a 4-5 Pages SaaS Website

Dinesh Thakur
12 replies
Hi Guys, I'm planning to hire an agency or freelancer to build a good UI/UX website. If anyone of you hires an agency or freelancer to build your website, what did it cost you? I need some help here to get an idea. Work Include: Build 3-4 web pages Only Signup functionality Including Copywriting Any suggestion and feedback will be much appreciated

Replies

Riley Tomasek
I don't think anyone could answer this accurately without more information. A few things that would be useful to know: - Do you already have the app built, and this is just the marketing website? If so, is signup handled by the app? - Do you have restrictions on what tools/technology can be used to build the website? - Who is going to maintain it after it's built? - Which 3-4 pages were you thinking?
Riley Tomasek
@alex_arevalo That's what I thought, but it's odd that it would include "Signup functionality", if that's the case.
Dinesh Thakur
@rileytomasek Thank you for your reply. It will be simple SaaS website, not include any app and platform work. For tech stack it can be Wordpress, Webflow or any other CMS. We will maintain the website, these 3-4 pages will be for feature pages. Signup will be for early beta access and blog subscription.
Alex Arevalo
@rileytomasek My impression was its a website for a SaaS platform, not the SaaS platform itself.
Alex Arevalo
@dinesht I run an agency that does this and my experience is we are normally competing in the range of $2-4K based on your requirements you are listing out. Also it depends if you have all the pre-requisites already purchased, such as domain, servers, and content. Should be in that $2-4K range though.
Alex Arevalo
@dinesht Normally runs at .07 cents per word, so depending on the amount of content you have and what service you go through, add that on top of the costs I mentioned.
Dinesh Thakur
@alex_arevalo Thank you Alex. Does it include copywriting for all these 3-4 pages as well.
Dinesh Thakur
And how many hours and day it should take to build such SaaS website