I want to serve my free web theme in a big audience, but it will free.

Alex G
3 replies
I want to serve my free web theme in a big audience, but it will free. How can it be possible without a paid campaign? We have some good and eye-catching Free Ghost theme (Bounty | Modern Free Ghost Theme, Abstract | Free Ghost Blogging Theme, Shosi | Responsive HTML5 Blog Template) , they all are maintained bye regular update, if you have some time then please visit our website (ElectronThemes) and then take a look all off free themes. https://electronthemes.com/themes/

Replies

Fabian Kutschera
Why not just list them on marketplaces for themes? People just search for "best free themes" and end up on either marketplaces or on curated best lists... Don't really see why you want to get them on your website, I would just add the themes to all these marketplaces (I never did this myself but assume this is free & easy)
Alex G
@fabian_kutschera Yeah, it's a better idea, but we have a problem. All the themes are not prepared for the marketplace. Because some themes are not meet marketplace criteria. Example need more comment inside each theme and need to decorate all the code as par rule, so it's a big problem to publish on the marketplace. if you see our website then i think you will notice most of the theme publish on the marketplace.