Which category of remote work do you think is the best and why?

Aliana Blazer
6 replies

Replies

Sumit Datta [dwata] 👋
I just mentioned Software Engineering from the PoV of my direct benefit in building my product. Also as a career option, in my case 11 years of working remotely as an engineer.
Gergely Varga
All these combined into running a business which generates passive income.
Kalesh Kaladharan
@yuzumetrix I doubt that. One person doing all this will burn out quickly. Delegating work is important. If more people are involved, it's always better to have them spend time together to imbibe the culture. Only then people will share the same enthusiasm and strive together to a single goal. This is my personal opinion.
Gergely Varga
@kalesh13 I agree. :) At the beginning of your journey you have to be everything, (if you are a one women/men band) but once you have traction, you can hire people to free up your time and allow yourself to focus on what is important for you. :)
Buhaianu Remus
I think content writing is the least "resource intensive" category. Obviously, I'm also biased because I haven't tried digital marketing or virtual assistant. But all you need is a good ol' mobile and a writing app and you're good to go.
Aliana Blazer
So i guess Software Engineering is the best Remote Job available. How long have you all been working as Software Engineer remotely?