How do you organise all your goals? With -

Ashok Verma
9 replies
so that you don't forget about them and keep working on them.

Replies

Brittany Ware
Definitely apps, Trello and Slack mostly.
Ashok Verma
@brittany_ware I'm curious actually, how would you use Slack to organise your goals?
Brittany Ware
@ashokverma I use it to make notes to myself and upload documents from my phone that I want to access quickly from my computer.
Ashok Verma
@brittany_ware Interesting :-). Thank you for sharing. And then you would go on and organise your goals in Trello?
Henry Dobson
I see the appeal in apps but I was never able to commit to them fully. Nothing replaces my trusty notebook. Not because of a lack of trying but organizing tasks on a different platform than I work on.
Ashok Verma
Thanks @henry_dobson. How often do you review your goals? Because every time I review, I've to do a bit of work before everything is sorted again. On Sunday I did a review using Evernote and now I've like 11 goals with different priorities. I wonder how does it work for you.
Henry Dobson
@ashokverma I approach my tasks similar to a zero-inbox policy. So, I always add new tasks below old ones and I try to always deal with them top to bottom except for special cases when a new task is really urgent. Other than that, I never re-organize them and I never move on from one task to another before the current one is finished. I'm a designer so this system works wonders but I'd imagine it would be a bit different for founders, marketers, or managers who's priorities might shift frequently.
Ashok Verma
@henry_dobson Quite interesting. Definitely things change quite quickly with my current work. But will surely give a thought to your approach.