Currently trying to improve my SEO

Kwadwo Ntiamoah
3 replies
my site littlemusicthing.com is on the fourth google page when you search LittleMusicThing, can anybody give some advice on how to optimize? I use YOAST SEO on wordpress

Replies

Lou
How much content do you have on your site? Content is much more important than anything else to rank on Google. but tbh I wouldn't worry too much about the keyword "LittleMusicThing" - If you're not known already then nobody will be searching for this. Optimising content and your site around freelancers and musicians may be the best option for you. Do you have some keywords you're focusing on already? (When I started my first website it took months for the brand name to reach the number 1 spot - It didn't increase traffic much at all anyways. Yours to will get there, just give it time).
Kwadwo Ntiamoah
@oglouuu thank you, not much content on the site beyond the homepage. looking at keywords like Music, Freelancer, Business Im not sure what else I should be looking at. the website is like Fiverr for Musicians so may need to take some inspiration.
Lou
@ktheinfinite Have a look on ubersuggets or use a free 7 day trial of Aherfs. That way you will create content around the best keywords. At first go for keywords with a SD of 5-10. With decent traffic still. Also write what you actually want to write about, and what you think will most interest your users. That is the best content strategy. Hope this helps :)