Which channel has given you best reponse when you react out to potential customers?

Replies

Elen Udovichenko
For us it's the multichannel approach that has been driving the best results. We're using a combination of email, LinkedIn, and even direct calls to reach out to our prospects.
Elen Udovichenko
@sumitdatta well, we happen to have our own outreach software - Reply 2.0 so our choice is pretty obvious :) The best part about it is that you can still hand-pick the prospect to reach out and use a mix automated and manual steps to make you know who you're reaching out to and do so in a personalized, genuine manner. But there are dozens of other tools on the market you can choose from! What I'm trying to say is that I've done manual outreach in the past and I know firsthand what a soul-crushing, thankless job it can be - so I can't recommend using outreach automation tools enough :)
Sumit Datta [dwata] 👋
@elen_u I am doing the same, but I thought it would help if I get to know which one works best overall so I can focus more there. Marketing, reach outs take a lot of time. LinkedIn is still great for connections even through I do not like the product experience there.
Elen Udovichenko
@sumitdatta Do you use automation for any of the outreach-related activities? It can help you save a ton of time!
Sumit Datta [dwata] 👋
@elen_u No I am, doing everything manually to get a good idea of who I am reaching out to. Manual helps in early stages. What tools do you use?
Sumit Datta [dwata] 👋
@elen_u I can surely give these a try, including Reply 2.0 and see if they help. In the early days I do not mind the manual work since it tells me a lot about what signals I am looking for, how to see if someone is in the audience segment I target, etc.
Andrew
I found Google ads effective for a burst of traffic to my landing page. Not scalable, but great for quickly measuring click-through and conversion rates for your idea.
Sumit Datta [dwata] 👋
@andrewc3 If you have great content on product blog, I think ads are helpful. Are you settings ads for your blog/content or to your product directly?
Andrew
@sumitdatta In my case the ads were going directly to the landing page
Sumit Datta [dwata] 👋
@wantshes This is an important one I overlooked. Although right now I am building a B2B product, so maybe it is not that important. My last attempt was consumer product and Instagram was very important.