Share your product here to get support, feedback, users (w/c 15th of June)

Aaron O'Leary
202 replies
Hi Makers! This thread is dedicated to you if you are: (1) launching soon or recently launched (2) looking for beta users (3) asking for feedback on a landing page First, start by helping out another maker. You can check out their launch, give their product a review or share a comment on their launch post. Once you've helped someone else out, share your product link here and BE SPECIFIC about who your target audience is and how we can help. 😊

Replies

Utkarsh Bhimte
Shanc An app to help you get better takeaways from your Google Analytics. We launched today, and the motivation behind this was me getting frustrated by the Google Analytics dashboard. I wanted my Google Analytics data in better UX like Simple Analytics but didn't want to handle migration. We do not store any data but call GA API under the hood. Hope it helps others to analyze their data better. Currently, we offer everything for free. I would love some feedback, email me at team@shanc.app.
Utkarsh Bhimte
@shanc @willddddd We don't store or clone any of your data, we just call Google API using your token when you request for it. 👍
William Deng
@shanc @utkarsh_bhimte Nice. Before I try this, do you see any of my GA data? (I am a privacy 🤓)
Jia Xuan Lim
Hi everyone, our product Rolljak was just launched for public beta! Rolljak is a gamified rapid ideation tool that encourages collaboration and fosters innovation and creativity within your team. It seamlessly integrates relevant design principles and methods to supercharge your creativity through play. Our distinct design challenges involve proven ideation techniques to amplify divergent thinking skills. You can try out the platform by signing up for an account from your desktop here . If you are met with any issues, you can fill in a bug form and leave any feedback or suggestions here. Feel free to contact us via email (hello@rolljak.com) for a demo to learn how you can use Rolljak to encourage innovation within your company, impart design innovation principles, crowdsource ideas from customers, and engage your audience! P.S. Sign up within this beta-testing phase to receive 200 free credits and life-time premium member status!
Rachel Lanham
@rolljak @nauxaijmil sounds very cool. is this for remote teams?
Aly
@rolljak @nauxaijmil Really interesting to see this as I used to be involved (or still am) in many brainstorming sessions. I was in charge of a series of them at one point and had to come up with all sorts of things from spin the bottle to drinking vodka shots (tbh testing for a client's product 😂) just to get the group to speak! Love this idea and think it would really be great also for agencies.
Jia Xuan Lim
@rolljak @girlsourced That's really awesome to hear! I'm glad that a target audience like yourself see the value that we strive to deliver. We'd love to hear your thoughts after you try it 😊
Jia Xuan Lim
@rolljak @rachel_lanham Hi Rachel, yes that's right, our team have been working hard during Singapore's lockdown period the last 2 months. We wanted to push this product out asap so that it serves teams that are working remotely. The host can share screen via zoom/teams/skype and the rest of the team can sketch their ideas on their mobile phones.
Jack Ng
My daily job is to design and find solutions for the projects I’m working on. But the obvious problem is that I spend a lot of time searching. So I created a store for all the good ideas & Inspirations I found. Come and enjoy my library https://uxui.monster/
William Deng
@jack_ng Thank you - I love the designs! May I ask, how do I find the mobile versions? Is there a filter somewhere that I can use? 🙏🏻
Jack Ng
@willddddd Thank you bro. so it's bug :( i'm fixing on mobile
Amr
https://tonalify.app, 🎼 a musical game to improve ear tonal capabilities for musicians. It's a free game that challenges you to guess the key/tonic of a song. Understanding of keys is a valuable tool for learning music. It's also essential for harmonizing, mixing, and composing music. I designed this tool around my learning routine, launched recently on PH. I'd really appreciate feedback from makers who happen to be musicians! 🎹
Jia Xuan Lim
@amrsobhy this is really cool, I'm trying it now, and when the piano appear the white text can be read properly, you may want to add a dark translucent background behind the white text when the piano appears! I'm just learning the ukulele during lockdown so this is definitely such a fun tool to pair with learning instruments.
Amr
@nauxaijmil thanks a lot for the feedback! Would be very helpful to me if you can send a screenshot to me amr@tonalify.app. Also best of luck with Ukelele, it's been my companion for a year now! :D
Zach Fragapane
@amrsobhy love this idea! thanks for posting. In Chrome on my iphone I navigated to https://tonalify.app and got a browser not supported error. It thinks I'm in safari. It's Chrome Version 81.0.4044.124.
Lone Kjeldgaard
@amrsobhy This was really fun to try! I see that you expect users to commit to training the ear with the tool on a daily/weekly etc. basis. Have you thought about extending the challenge to also guess scales (major/minor), chord progressions, notation of melodies, intervals etc. I think, if I were to come back, I would need some more different kinds of challenges. And a question: Did you note down the tonalities of the songs yourself? Or are you using some kind of technology to set the correct tonalities of the songs played?
Amr
@zach_fragapane Hey Zach, thanks a lot! Yes, unfortunately it won't work on iOS even on chrome because Apple. I'm working on an iOS version to solve this problem
Gergely Varga
Hi nice people of PH, If you need some help with you current product, feel free to let me know. I can be a - beta user - UI/UX critic or just give you feedback, initial thoughts on things... Comment here and let me know if I can help. :)
Jamie Osborne
@yuzumetrix Very nice of you! :) I'd appreciate your thoughts on getdevinsight.com if you get a chance!
Gergely Varga
@itsjamieosborne I personally liked the site. As a dev. myself, I would have loved more info - detailed explanation - on the features. The premise is good, but I been left a bit sceptical without understanding who the "magic" works. I hope this helps. :)
Gergely Varga
@amitsingh123 I really like the idea, awesome website. (love the colourful popup - it's less annoying haha) I feel, however, that you need to give me more info on your product. What do I get for such a large monthly commitment? Maybe a couple of case studies showing the result(s) would be perfect to convince me. :) I hope this helps.
Amit Singh
@yuzumetrix Thanks a lot, I will surely work on the insights. The Insight that you gave was very minute but extremely useful. Thanks again
Jamie Osborne
@yuzumetrix Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it. I think I'll add a bit more information to explain how things work
Amit Singh
www.designninja.in -Unlimited Graphics request at flat monthly subscription. Our plan starts at just 4,999 INR. We have recently launched it. Guys go through the site and do try it.
Andrew Jardine
Contract Management tool in Gmail https://www.producthunt.com/upco... Product: - Plugin for gmail - Auto creates a repository of contracts, searchable by full text and key data points (parties, dates etc) from your Gmail and Gdrive files - Basic reports on contract data (e.g. reminders on expiring contracts) Problems solved: - Easily find and share share the contracts people in your business need to access - Better info for management of renewals and other contract management - No need to migrate contracts to a new system or learn a new platform
William Deng
@andrew_jardine As someone who frequently outsources work to various agencies, I think this is an awesome plugin! 👏
Andrew Jardine
@willddddd Thanks Will! Any chance you'd be happy to discuss how you'd use the tool? We are still refining the product ahead of launch, would be great to get your feedback/input.
Date to Door
https://signup.datenightweekly.c... - We are sending out a free date night idea once every week. We're tired of all of the recycled date night ideas when you search for them online. We're going to keep it fresh and keep it fun.
William Deng
@datetodoor This looks like a great way to keep things spicy in relationships so they don't go stale 👍. May I ask, is there only one per week and do they all require us to go outdoors? Thanks.
Gerald Zingraf
@willddddd there is one date idea per week, sent out every Monday. The vast majority of them are for inside the house.
William Deng
@gzingraf Thank you! I'm signed up 😄
Andrew Jardine
Contract Negotiation tool in Gmail https://www.producthunt.com/upco... Product: - Gmail plugin - View document versions along side email history in gmail - Automatically track document versions - See analytics on negotiation duration etc Problems solved: - Keep track of what is negotiated and why, in one place - No more mixed up doc versions - Understand what/who is slowing down negotiations - Easily share with team members giving visibility in to negotiation status
Angela Gyetvan
The new version of Friyay.io is in the "Upcoming" queue. Sign up to be the first in when we show the world what we're up to at CollisionatHome next week!
Carol Liu
Happy Monday everyone! We just launched our music for mental health app VIBE, and we'd love for you to check it out! VIBE uses AI, music theory, and cognitive science to create personalized soundtracks for stress and anxiety relief. You can check out our launch and get a special discount at https://www.producthunt.com/post... ! 🥳
ALEXIA
@carol_liu love this! We need stress relief and are glued to our tech, perfect!
Carol Liu
@alexia_georghiou Thank you! Totally, we want to make stress-relief as accessible as possible!
Yash Gupta
We at !CISAPP Online Private Limited have build decentralized social network focusing mainly on privacy and user data. CIS is world's first social media platform where users can segregate people based on account categories - Public, Family, Friends, and work. Here is the link- https://play.google.com/store/ap... Site- connect2single.com Contact- yashgupta@connect2single.com for any queries.
William Deng
@connect2single @theyashguptta I like the idea because I think data privacy will come to the forefront of people's concerns in the future 👌. May you explain how its "decentralised" before I give it a go?
Yash Gupta
@connect2single @willddddd Yes! Exactly as said data is the new oil and its already paying a big price to the world and we are the product to the system. In the end, our data is the one who the big tech giants are playing with. But this all is evacuated by implementing blockchain and other emerging technologies. Our CIS App is decentralised in the way : - Applying Blockchain technology totally which removes the server hacking and leaking the data across the web. The data is stored into blocks and encrypted in a block computing algorithm using evolving techniques, this way the data is not stored into servers. - Each node within the network functions as a separate authority with independent decision-making power regarding how it interacts with other systems. These networks also distribute processing power and workload functions among connected servers. It's makes it's easy to control data by its users. Thus, It makes a rigid app to try and be secures from all fuss and breaches. Everyone is responsible for their privacy. Cis app is thus must use for everyone: Its time to make a change!! For more references checkout- https://medium.com/@connectinsingle
Nilkanth Patel
We recently opened up Herald (https://heraldhq.com) to anyone who wants to sign up. We help product owners collect and organize customer feedback so that they can make better decisions about what to prioritize and create personal relationships with their customers. Feedback is scattered across live chat, email, Notion/Google Docs. We get it into one place and structure it for analysis and follow up. Herald also weaves that feedback into beautiful (and highly customizable) public roadmaps and changelogs.
Dani Díez
@nilkanthjp that's a pretty good product. I worked as a PM for the last couple of years and we always struggled to organize user feedback!
William Deng
@nilkanthjp 👍 I like the concept because our customer issues and feedback are all over the place right now. I think this could be useful as we scale and it becomes difficult to keep track of everything from the point the customer has an issue all the way to the point that the devs have pushed it live. Do you currently integrate with gitlab (this is where we are currently uploading screenshots of customer problems)? Thanks
Nilkanth Patel
@willddddd Hey William! Sincerely appreciate the feedback. Right now, we only have a one-way integration with Gitlab. So basically when you create issues there, you can link back to a topic in Herald which allows engineers and designers to see all the feedback the team has gotten about that action item. Does that make sense? We're always looking for design partners to help guide how to improve these integrations so happy to chat if you're looking for something more.
Victoria Jackson
@nilkanthjp Great idea for a product. Are you able to give your feedback directly to the person who raised it? You might want to discuss the feature further, tell them it's been incorporated or that you're not going to do it. There is always the risk that a customer gives feedback and then it falls into a big black hole. This loses trust with the customer. Need to find ways to stop this from happening.
Gaia
@nilkanthjp Really interesting! I'll definitely try it out with the team
Graham Floyd
Hi everyone! We just launched ProsperStack and would love feedback on our product and marketing page. ProsperStack is an app that uses Stripe to automatically prevent cancellations and offers metrics and feedback collection for your subscription churn. If you're a SaaS company using Stripe, we'd love to get your feedback on the product, ease of integration, etc. We'd also love some feedback on the marketing site. Does it communicate the value proposition clearly and effectively? Any advice on what we're missing or could improve? Thanks so much for checking it out!
William Deng
@gfloyd @gfloyd I love how sleek your solution is to reduce the churn problem 👊! I had a look at the website and found myself going back to the screenshot (img2) in your PH submission. Personally I like to have a peek at the interface before I go for the trial. Going, back to the product, would you provide me with "templated" exit surveys? What about a choice of offers or coupons that are likely to work? Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself here but if I signed up and experimented today, I'd have to experiment before my churn prevention tool becomes useful. Assuming you already have this data from the other clients, I'm hoping that it would be more "plug and play" when I use the trial. I'm so lazy ... I know 😸
Spencer Smith
@gfloyd Your landing page looks awesome! I really dig the white on black accents at the top right and the bottom. I really like the logo too, very well done.
Bill Dinh
Hi Builders, www.berlocks.com is Accountability for Founders. Weekly 1:1 calls to quickly build your MVP, find customers, and charge revenue. Thanks for all feedback!
Leyland Jacob Elia
@billfromberlocks This is really cool. I like the concept. One piece of feedback, it wasn't immediately clear if the 1:1 aspect was with other founders or with you. From the copy "We show you how to charge money for your product." it sounds more like you are offering consulting or coaching vs connecting founders to each other for 1:1 accountability. If it is more consulting or coaching I'd say make that clearer and highlight why you have the expertise or some social proof that you've done this before. Goodluck!
Lone Kjeldgaard
@billfromberlocks - Really like your concept. Seems like there is a real problem to solve there, and it's clear how you want to solve it from you landing page.
William Deng
@billfromberlocks Hi Bill, I love how you have neatly and precisely communicated the idea. You've got great design there 👏 Honestly, I'd like to try the product but when I saw it was $15 pm, I thought to myself that I could arrange this on my own. I appreciate that you have a network of founders which may be less biased than my own network and provide a broader range of feedback. But, personally, I'm not sure if that's enough value for me. Have you thought about making the product freemium? Your product might expand quicker this way because the free users will join quicker, give you more feedback so you can "divide up" what should be paid for later on? Just my two cents 😃
Will Nigri
@billfromberlocks this looks like what YC School made but for 1:1's rather than group calls. This is cool, but from my experience after some time those calls get a little strange if you don't have a selected group of people who you can attest the quality of comments, etc.
Bill Dinh
@leylandjacob Sorry for the late reply! Great point outs. We'll have to make our text more clear. The idea is weekly founder to founder calls to keep accountable to build a quick MVP, find customers, and charge revenue. I work directly with the founders for 3 weeks, then we pair them with another founder on the platform. We educate them by blog posts we that write and stuff that we send them. After writing all this, our landing page can definitely be clearer. What's your idea? If you want to share it here, I can share my feedback. :)
Kaan Karakaya
Hi everyone, I am Kaan Karakaya from Turkey 🇹🇷. I used to be a freelancer. Nowadays I am working on my saas project. https://trylang.net It helps to manage your app languages in one place.
Alexandre Bouchard
Hey makers! At work, I've been growing increasingly annoyed wasting time on unstable and mission-critical webhooks. Nowadays, webhooks are a critical part of many systems (my experience is in e-commerce) and the tooling around them is lacking. I recently launched https://hookdeck.io for the developers to precious save time that can be better spent elsewhere 🙌 Like with anything new, it's always complex to find your early users and make compelling products for them. If any of you reading this are using webhook or providing webhooks I'd love to have your thoughts and feedback about how we could build the product in a way that's compelling for you. Give Hookdeck a try! I know we can help you save time and we're currently giving it for free 🤩 Cheers! PS: If you'd like to chat you can also reach me at alex@hookdeck.io
Victoria Jackson
@hookdeck @alexandre_bouchard2 I like it! I'm just building a webhook for my app so will give your product a try.
Alexandre Bouchard
@hookdeck @victoria_jackson Great to hear, feel free to reach out :) We have just enabled public signups at https://hookdeck.io/signin
Savas Vedova
Hi makers 👋🏻 I am excited to announce that Stormkit is finally on Product Hunt. I've been working hard over the last two years to make Stormkit a great tool to use for frontend developers. It is designed to simplify deployments and application management. It's similar to Vercel as it connects to your repository and builds your application on a serverless environment. They launched around the same time I was prototyping Stormkit :) Main differences are: ✅ With Stormkit you can inject code snippets to your documents without deploying. Changes are effective immediately. ✅ Publish multiple deployments at the same time to perform A/B tests. ✅ Remote configuration (like Firebase for mobile apps) ✅ Multiple infinite environments for each application. Lately I have also redesigned the landing page which is now open source. Check it out on https://www.stormkit.io. I'm looking for users/testers and/or feedback 🤗
Matt Auerbach
http://requestnow.io/ -- Allow DJs to accept song requests via SMS. Interact with your audience and build your brand. Launched a week ago with a post around social distancing https://requestnow.io/blog/socia... Looking for feedback! Thanks
William Deng
@mauerbac I think your app would save a lot of people from jumping into the DJ booth to request a song 😂 Does your product work in crowded places or underground clubs where there is no signal?
Matt Auerbach
@willddddd it's based on SMS so devices do need some signal
Victor Gonzalez
Hi! http://pauapp.com 🚀 - a chrome tab manager extension which helps you save time and stay focused. I just launch a week ago and had some feedback, I would love to hear what you guys think about this
Spencer Smith
@victor_gonzalez5 Love the design of your landing page. The colors are spot on and I really like the animated image you have at the top of the page. It helped me understand what your extension way faster that through written words. Excited to start using it!