#4 Product of the day & 97 new users. Our story, learnings and tips.

Wojtek Krzciński
15 replies
Hey Hunters, We launched BlogAudio on ProductHunt on 15th October. I'd like to share our experience and some tips. Hope some of you will find it useful and interesting! 👇🏻 https://krzcinski.medium.com/4-p...

Replies

Zala Gajser
Worth the read, thanks for sharing. We are just in the middle of the launch ourselves (makers: @forst & @amadej_tauses) good practices like yours help us take the right path and actions. & congratulations for the great results
Wojtek Krzciński
@forst @amadej_tauses @zala_gajser Thank you for the kind word. Hope your launch goes great. Can you link to your product?
Zala Gajser
@forst @amadej_tauses @wojtek_krzcinski it doesn't allow me to send the link, check the PH home page we are currently between 1st and 2nd position of the day :)
Wojtek Krzciński
@forst @amadej_tauses @zala_gajser Wow great job. #2 Product of the day, nice!
Alina Ihnatiuk
Thank you for sharing your personal experience! I congratulate you on the launch and wish you good results!
Jeilan Devanesan
Really appreciate the insights! Thank you for sharing, congrats on the launch and topping out at #4. Way to hustle!
Really appreciate you sharing all of your lessons here - makes a big difference to the rest of us getting ready to launch 😀
Sav Cooper
Congrats on the successful launch! Did you have a large following on IndieHacker? Or was the post just well received?
Wojtek Krzciński
@sav_cooper Thank you! Actually I had just a few people following me so it must have been just well received :)
Swapnil Vats
Thanks for the insights. Taken some notes :) Support for our launch would help big time producthunt.com/posts/socialboat