Who's hosting a Product Hunt Meetup on January 28th 2020? πŸ™Œ

Abadesi
151 replies
We've had hundreds of you say you want to host a meetup in your city on January 28th 2020, the same day we are hosting our LA meetup. Thanks for your energy and excitement! Say hi to each other here. You can view an onboarding video conference here.

Replies

Michael Beckett
Hi guys, Michael here, looking to host in Soho, London, UK
Matthew Johnson
@justin_beckett Any further details on this? Let me know if I can help out!
Adam Sorensen
Hey everyone πŸ‘‹ My name is Adam Sorensen, and I'm looking to host a meetup in Vancouver, BC, Canada!
Fatima Rizwan
Hello! I am up for organizing meetup in Singapore :)
Muhammad Mustadi
Hi everyone! Odi from Jakarta here! Some friends suggested me to host one in Jakarta, and after I posted a tweet about it, a lot more chimed in. I'm looking forward to help host one in Jakarta! Cheers 🍻😻
Aaron O'Leary
@muhammad_mustadi Awesome! if you haven't you should create your account here: meetups.producthunt.com and I can get you set up to host!
Nikolay Siabrenko
Hello πŸ‘‹ I’m looking to host meetup in Ukraine, Kyiv. It’s my first experience of organizing meetups, I need heelp πŸ™€
Aaron O'Leary
@nikolay_siabrenko Awesome! if you haven't you should create your account here: meetups.producthunt.com and I can get you set up to host! I can also connect you to others who may be hosting in Kyiv :)
Steven Balliano
Heya! Looking host a meetup in Helsinki, Finland :)
Ruben Lozano
Hello! I am Ruben Lozano and I would love to host a meetup in Barcelona. Anyone else here in Barcelona to co-host the event and work together? :) Cheers,
Joan Cardona
@rubenlozanome Hi Ruben! I also applied to the Barcelona one :) Let's do it together!
Gonçalo Henriques
@andre_marquet should organize one in Lisbon, Portugal. (I can help)
Franco Vargas Golac
Hi everyone, my name is Franco, I will host a meetup in La Paz, Bolivia
Aaron O'Leary
@francovg_com Awesome! if you haven't you should create your account here: meetups.producthunt.com and I can get you set up to host!
Aditya Mohanty
Hi everyone! I'm Aditya and I'm looking forward to host an event in Mumbai, India.
Yash Poojary
@shashimaurya @aditya_mohanty Hey Aditya and Shashi, even I am looking forward to host an event on Mumbai. Let's connect!
Shavin Peiries
Hey guys! Excited to host the meet up in Colombo, Sri Lanka πŸ‡±πŸ‡° with fellow makers!
Vusal Karimli
Hi guys, my name is Vusal Karimli and I'm looking to host in Baku, Azerbaijan.
Aaron O'Leary
@vusal Awesome! if you haven't you should create your account here: meetups.producthunt.com and I can get you set up to host! If there are others hosting, it may be good to connect with them also :)
Francesco 🍫
Hey πŸ‘‹ Game to host in Milan, Italy
Oleksandr Komarevych
@gamarantor Hey Francesco. I did in the past PH Milan meetup and I am looking to host it one more time, it would be great to do it together https://www.facebook.com/groups/...
Francesco 🍫
@oleksandr_komarevych Awesome! I've added you on FB. Feel free to dm on twitter too or wherever you like
Lola Hayes
Hi everyone! NYC Product Hunt Meetup host here
Kate Skavish
@lolatesla Hi Lola, I am in Boston :-) at least on the same part of a continent :-)
Kunal Bhatia
@lolatesla @ekaterina_skavish lucky for you, we’ll be hosting another @ProductHuntBOS Meetup on Jan 28 as well! Feel free to follow us on Twitter or DM me (@kunalslab) your email so I can add you to the list!
Leonel More
Hey guys! Leonel here, we will host a Product Hunt meetup in Montevideo Uruguay! Connect with me if you are around
seun adebola
Hi Everyone! Seun here, also looking to host in Antwerp, Belgium πŸ‡§πŸ‡ͺ
Binu Francis
Hi Guys :) Really into the idea of doing something in Ahmedabad, India. Anyone else from around who's in?
Jonathan Sun
Hi all! Jonathan here, will host Product Hunt meet-up in Seattle but dual based in London/Seattle! Would love to meet those of you all in London as well when I come in the springtime
Ramesh of London
Hi , looking to host a meetup in London. I've helped host hackathons in the past. Can't wait to meet PH fans in London !
Ramesh of London
@dunioh sure ! You in the call this afternoon ?
Kolapo Imam
Hello Everyone, My name is Kolapo Imam and I'll like to host a meet up in Lagos, Nigeria.