What are 3 NEW marketing tools you've started using & like? :)

Dan Siepen
24 replies
Hi everyone, I hope everyone is having a great week :) I've been exploring new tools lately and always on the "hunt" (yes, pun intended) to find new marketing tools you have lately been using! Here's some of my favourites here I use daily :) 👉Loom 👉Airtable 👉Notion 👉Cenario 👉Google Analytics 👉UberSuggest 👉Zapier Any new tools I should check out? Love to hear any new tools people recommend using :)

Replies

Harry Hodgson
Oh man, a fantastic list and some great suggestions. Love Loom & Notion. I've started using an ‎MinimaList as my to do app recently. Great app. You'll never find me without Trello open in one of my browsing tabs, I'm never to far away from a kanban board.
Dan Siepen
@harryrhodgson Thanks Harry :) Yes to Loom & Notion! Never heard of MinimaList.. what's the link?
Harry Hodgson
@dansiepen https://apps.apple.com/us/app/mi..., a very simple but beautiful list app, also if you're a user of the Pomodoro technique it has in-built functionality for that!
Dan Siepen
@harryrhodgson Trello love of course too :)
Vaibhav Namburi
This is a solid list! I'd add hotjar to mine
Dan Siepen
@veebuv Ah yes Hotjar is great :)
Hanna Welch
I would add ahrefs or semrush
Dan Siepen
@hanna_welch Yeah good point I love both but these guys have been around for a while ;). Maybe I didn't ask my question properly - more which tools which are new and recently launched have you started using? :)
Bruno Raljić
@hanna_welch @dansiepen But you put Google Analytics, maybe that confused people.
Bruno Raljić
@nevena_sofranic What do you like the most about Lemlist? Not sure I'm convinced with their landing page.
Nevena Sofranic
@bruno_raljic I wasn't convinced as well, but I figured you can actually personalize the outreach and warm-up your email, https://www.lemlist.com/email-de... and I love these features. I think noob-proof UX is crucial when it comes to these tools.
Facundo Romei
My favorites: - Google Analytics - Asana - Moz
Dan Siepen
@facundo_romei Awesome! Great tools :)
Bruno Raljić
I've recently started using Notion as well. Considering using Loom, but waiting for proper use case.
Austin Yang
Parabola & Landbot
Dan Siepen
@iamaustinyang Nice! I haven't used Landbot as of yet - need to give it a go! Has it helped with conversions? What project are you using it for?
Austin Yang
@dansiepen Well I'm biased because I work for them;). We use it internally for quite few parts of the user flow, for example: signup, feedback survey, churn saving. It can be a quite refreshing UI compared to conventional forms (which we'll offer soon).
Dan Siepen
@iamaustinyang Haha no worries with the bias - I've heard great things about Landbot :) - Good to know there's a free trial I may give it a run soon enough :). Love the use cases for it!
Austin Yang
@dansiepen Free plan also available:)
Helene Lucien
same same. I would also add slack API