What are 3 NEW marketing tools you've started using & like? :)

Dan Siepen
24 replies
Hi everyone, I hope everyone is having a great week :) I've been exploring new tools lately and always on the "hunt" (yes, pun intended) to find new marketing tools you have lately been using! Here's some of my favourites here I use daily :) 👉Loom 👉Airtable 👉Notion 👉Cenario 👉Google Analytics 👉UberSuggest 👉Zapier Any new tools I should check out? Love to hear any new tools people recommend using :)

Replies

Facundo Romei
My favorites: - Google Analytics - Asana - Moz
Dan Siepen
@facundo_romei Awesome! Great tools :)
Vaibhav Namburi
This is a solid list! I'd add hotjar to mine
Dan Siepen
@veebuv Ah yes Hotjar is great :)
Hanna Welch
I would add ahrefs or semrush
Dan Siepen
@hanna_welch Yeah good point I love both but these guys have been around for a while ;). Maybe I didn't ask my question properly - more which tools which are new and recently launched have you started using? :)
Bruno Raljić
@hanna_welch @dansiepen But you put Google Analytics, maybe that confused people.
Bruno Raljić
@nevena_sofranic What do you like the most about Lemlist? Not sure I'm convinced with their landing page.
Nevena Sofranic
@bruno_raljic I wasn't convinced as well, but I figured you can actually personalize the outreach and warm-up your email, https://www.lemlist.com/email-de... and I love these features. I think noob-proof UX is crucial when it comes to these tools.
Bruno Raljić
I've recently started using Notion as well. Considering using Loom, but waiting for proper use case.
Austin Yang
Parabola & Landbot
Dan Siepen
@iamaustinyang Nice! I haven't used Landbot as of yet - need to give it a go! Has it helped with conversions? What project are you using it for?
Austin Yang
@dansiepen Well I'm biased because I work for them;). We use it internally for quite few parts of the user flow, for example: signup, feedback survey, churn saving. It can be a quite refreshing UI compared to conventional forms (which we'll offer soon).
Dan Siepen
@iamaustinyang Haha no worries with the bias - I've heard great things about Landbot :) - Good to know there's a free trial I may give it a run soon enough :). Love the use cases for it!
Austin Yang
@dansiepen Free plan also available:)
Harry Hodgson
Oh man, a fantastic list and some great suggestions. Love Loom & Notion. I've started using an ‎MinimaList as my to do app recently. Great app. You'll never find me without Trello open in one of my browsing tabs, I'm never to far away from a kanban board.
Dan Siepen
@harryrhodgson Thanks Harry :) Yes to Loom & Notion! Never heard of MinimaList.. what's the link?
Harry Hodgson
@dansiepen https://apps.apple.com/us/app/mi..., a very simple but beautiful list app, also if you're a user of the Pomodoro technique it has in-built functionality for that!
Dan Siepen
@harryrhodgson Trello love of course too :)
Helene Lucien
same same. I would also add slack API