Makers! Do you follow your morning routine on the weekends?

Francesco ๐Ÿซ
19 replies

Replies

Francesco ๐Ÿซ
Forgot the options ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ
34 Answers
Marat Chukmarov
@gamarantor need an option "didn't even on the weekdays"
Abadesi
In the first few years of running my business I made no distinction between days but since my business is in a more stable place and because I also work full time my weekends are now about resting and spending time with loved ones. So in short - nope not really. Because weekdays are so scheduled and structured I like to keep my weekends less structured.
Abadesi
@gamarantor haha! I'm very routine driven and structured. I usually spend sunday evening or monday morning to plan every hour of my week ahead, I schedule calls, meetings, time to work on to-dos, fitness classes, social events, etc. If it's not in my calendar it probably doesn't happen! I try to be disciplined about when I sleep - I also have a weekday sleep routine to support a good nights rest - and have rules about what I can and can't do when I wake up e.g. my phone must stay on DND and airplane mode until I do meditation and write my to-do list and 'eat the frog' i.e. do my hardest task of the day. If I don't have scheduled calls I can have my phone on DND until afternoon to stay productive :)
Francesco ๐Ÿซ
@abadesi that sounds great! Now I want to hear about your weekdays
Laura
Nope! I'll try to get up around the same time that I do on weekdays to not mess up the sleep schedule. But I'd say that's about it.
Tetsu Osnaya
Yes & also are for pancakes. I create another morning routine specially for the weekends
Fazal Ameen Khan
Very nice Dubai kingdom ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช
Fazal Ameen Khan
Dubai satwa this my 0544098593 Dubai
Tracy Charle
Je me lรจve de trรจs bonne heure chaque matin j'ai besoin une option
Atanas Georgiev
At first I didn't, but then I kept struggling to retain my morning routine on Monday.. I believe consistency is key, so I keep at least 80% of my morning routine on Weekends: -> early wake up -> Meditation a bit longer compared to working days -> a bit longer workout compared to working days -> healthy breakfast -> Longer reading session than on working days -> And I break the routine by going for Brunch ๐Ÿณ ๐Ÿ˜€
tela
Kids & fam, so...nope. Also, pancakes.
Rick Somar
Nope. it's 02:27 PM here and i'm still working. How can i get a morning routine? hahaha
Francesco ๐Ÿซ
@henriquechappuis Working at night is magical for some people ๐Ÿ˜Ž