Looking for UX or CRO people as Beta Users for Heurix.io

Katie Kelly
4 replies
Hey. I'm Katie Kelly and I created https://heurix.io/ after working in-house at a user experience agency. I saw how much time and effort our team spent conducting heuristic evaluations for our clients. But the time was being spent in the wrong places. From hours in Excel spreadsheets trying to record and calculate scores, discussing different interpretations of the criteria across the team, and an age formatting findings in PowerPoint to produce something useful for clients. I built Heurix to help you and your team overcome these time-consuming tasks. Run heuristic evaluations quickly and consistently with easy to understand criteria, and produce reports that are ready to send in minutes. It's free and I'm looking for feedback - what's good/bad, what features would you want? Thanks all, Katie

Replies

Giulio Maselli
Very interesting, i like the way it flows and the questions asked really make sense. I'm definitely going to use this for my projects. One very tiny improvement request: please put page numbers in the generated pdf :)
Katie Kelly
Hey, @giulio_maselli thank you so much for taking the time to try it out and give feedback I really appreciate it. Good call on the page numbers! I'm trying to work out where the value add is to maybe offer the free basic tool with some additional features people would consider paying for. I’ve considered features such as allowing for the removal of branding /PowerPoint downloads instead of PDFs, extension packs of questions for different types of site or area e.g. accessibility, ecommerce etc. Or whether the value lies in allowing people to change or upload their own set of questions. Also, the ability to add team members and aggregate their scores. If any of the above were present (or something else, you suggest) would you consider paying to use it or do you not have the need for additional features e.g the current version would be of value to you? Thanks again I really do appreciate it. Katie
Giulio Maselli
@katie_kelly3 If you go for a freemium model removal of brandind and powerpoint download are definitely for the premium version. Team members aggregate/average score is also something that i thought about, and again i'd put it in the premium version. Another premium feature could be to customize the header/footer of the pdf with logo and name of your customer. About customizing the set of questions I'm not very sure, i believe that a lot of the value of your product lies in the questions: the current question set makes sense and covers very well all the UX/CRO topics. Personally i do not need any of those premium features and i'd be very happy with the free version, but i can see the business case for agencies that would pay for all those features.
Katie Kelly
@giulio_maselli Great feedback and inline with what I was originally thinking. Thank you so much for your advice and hope you enjoy using it :)