Offshore, outsource or directly hire and manage remote workers?

Ha
2 replies
Hi all. I am the CEO& founder of an offshore/outsource service provider in Vietnam which helps startups/SSEs/SMEs in Western save at least 50% staffing cost. With us you get No Risk. Cmt here to discuss more.

Replies

Ha
Hi all. I am the CEO& founder of an offshore/outsource service provider in Vietnam which helps startups/SSEs/SMEs in the western world save at least 50% of staffing cost. We recognized the pain points of 2 parties: Employers and employees in the “ remote-working” lifestyle. For employers, you might worry what if your remote employees suddenly quit the job and you can’t find him. For employees, they worry about the reputation of employers, worry about the legal procedures such as how to report and pay income tax, life insurance...And this is why we come up with solutions to help you with that. We will be the 3rd party to guarantee for both parties to have a peace of mind focusing on business growth. We help startups/ SSEs/SMEs to hire the best talents in Vietnam, proceed with all legal procedures for employees, payroll service...but employees work remotely 100% under your control and management. But why Vietnam? Due to the low living standard in Vietnam (example you can hire an expert engineer in Vietnam to work remotely for you with a cost of hiring a normal engineer onshore), and the fact that the Vietnamese labor workforce is young and highly educated, you will save at least 50% of staffing cost. Most importantly, our business model is totally different from any other offshore/outsource providers, so we charge you no fee, you get no risk but get “life-time warranty” talents. If you are a startups/SSEs/SMEs who are suffering from the headache of hiring remote talents due to the lack of salary budget, pls comment here to discuss more or directly chat with me. Thanks all for reading.
Ha
Which one is the best for SSE/ SME/startups?
1 Answer