Which tools do you guys use to talk with your customers?

Usama Khalid
14 replies
for e.g sending and writing personalised emails to each customer.

Replies

Anastasiya Mykhaylova
Telegram, I run a chat and channel there for our community
Usama Khalid
@anastasiya_mykhaylova I think Telegram and Discord channels are becoming a thing now. Saw few SaaS companies doing that.
Kirill Kamanin
telegram... and very rarely WhatsApp
Usama Khalid
@vartkesyan You ask these details on signup form right?
Kirill Kamanin
@usama_khalid mostly, everyone is still using emails, but all the questions we try to solve in telegram Like we make special chats for every client where they may ask q get documents etc... We mostly do it after we signed the contract, but I know a lot of companies which do it before the sign
Joshua Tabansi
I just setup getgist.com for the new version of Timeblocks it's awesome! I can do live chat and personalised emails from one platform
Salil Sethi
I've used intercom and drift before. Trying to figure out what to use for ProsperCircle.org now.
Pravin Uttarwar
I have mainly used Drift for conversations and Lemlist for campaigns.
Elen Udovichenko
We just happen to have our own sales engagement platform - Reply 2.0 as well as a sales communication app Reply Now So our choice of tools is pretty obvious :D Although, all the bias aside, the tools are very convenient and helps you stay in touch with your prospects across a number of channels, from email to social and messengers.
Usama Khalid
@elen_u You got a awesome product. Heard about it from many people.
Elen Udovichenko
@usama_khalid Thank you! We're working really hard to make it that way :)
Robert Zalaudek
We use email, and for personal conversations we use our own video meeting app called urLive which we'll be launching in the next month. https://www.producthunt.com/upco...
Damir Mansurov
We use zoom and telegram