34 Day Streak ๐Ÿ”ฅ Emoji

Bertha Kgokong
23 replies
I was curious to find out if we were going to go through all the emojis for the daily streak, I was actually getting excited to see the new emoji of the day, but seems like the ๐Ÿ”ฅ is the last one in the list, since I have been seeing it for the last couple of days. Any thoughts?

Replies

Calum Webb
Love this idea! Will be sure to share with the team ๐Ÿ˜ธ
Andrii Kpyto
Still on day 30 ๐Ÿš€
Bertha Kgokong
@kpyto That is still quite impressive
Lior Galante Cohen (Vaza)
WOW, a 34-day streak is quite impressive!
Bertha Kgokong
@lior_galante_cohen I am here like everyday, the products are amazing, I can't help it
Alina Ihnatiuk
Interesting ... My record was 12 days. On weekends I take a break so...
Bertha Kgokong
@antonovna I used to take a break on weekends, until i noticed the streak count, now I log it just to keep the streak going
Andrii Kpyto
@berthakgokong same here, 32 strike so fast :)
Michael Silber
We have some ideas brewing for how we can celebrate our biggest fans. Stay tuned while we inject some more magic ๐Ÿช„
Evelina Radoycheva
I'm on day 9 and I'm determined to get to the last one this time. On Sunday I completely forgot. It was 11:53 pm when I realized I didn't check ๐Ÿคฆ Grabbed my phone only to realize I was signed out and I couldn't remember my password ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿคฆ I had to request a new password to log in. But found a very useful tool. Such a clever idea from the Product Hunt team ๐Ÿ‘
Bertha Kgokong
@eve_rad must say it was a clever idea indeed, because i never used to check PH on Sundays, now I do
Evelina Radoycheva
@berthakgokong me neither, lol. Wish me luck :)
Olivia Bridges
And ๐Ÿญ is mine for the 16th day of the streak.
Mohsen Kamrani
8 days, aiming for 172 more!
Ira GI
Interesting! I skip attendance days and my counter always resets
Michael Yagudaev
There are 3๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ emojis and more being added each year. So technically, we can keep this streak running for 10 years ๐Ÿคฃ