I made web framework for indie makers that makes it easy to get a working product out the door

David Miranda
4 replies
I'd be very interested in getting some of your feedback on the landing page: https://invis.io/2NUUPSTXVYU#/39... This product will launch very soon, so I need as much help as I can get.

Replies

Pierre Maynial
Good work. Very compelling value proposition. The testimonial section seems credible enough. Maybe the "constantly improving" benefit of the product could be slightly explained? Feel free to check out our landing page as well ;)
David Miranda
@pmaynial One of the testimonials is real and the other is a placeholder. Still have to get a few more real ones in there. Thanks for the feedback, really appreciate it!
David Miranda
@pmaynial Your landing page looks really nice, although I didn't like the scroll-jacking. One thing though — I didn't understand the main thing you do (overall) until I read the letter at the bottom of the page. I'd consider putting that higher up if I were you. It captures all the value you're providing in a short, easy statement. If that letter was the entire home page, I think it would work well. Then, you could have the current home page be on a "features" or "solutions" page, where you'd explain the strategies you use for achieving all the promises in the letter.
Pierre Maynial
@panphora Thanks for this very helpful feedback! I agree there is a need to be more direct and upfront about the main benefits of the product! We'll be working on it!