Do you want to join/host a Product Hunt Meetup in your city?

Abadesi
59 replies
I'm working on something fun for Product Hunt Meetups around the world in January 2020. If you'd like to host or join a meetup in your city please fill out this survey which only has three questions so I can start connecting you with other makers close by. Here is the survey. Thanks

Replies

zOxta
I would love to organize one in Cairo.
Abadesi
@zoxta ooh la la that would be very cool, please complete the survey, it will help me coordinate everyone. thanks!
zOxta
@abadesi I did a few mins ago! I will be organizing a freelancers meetup in a couple of weeks here so I could give the attendees a heads up as well about the PH meetup.
Abadesi
I saw your discussion about Paris meetups @simonc please complete the survey - I know quite a few makers in Paris who also want to host meetups there!
Simon Courtois
@abadesi Awesome, I'll complete the survey. Thanks!
Gonçalo Henriques
I'm interested in having/participating a PH meetup in Lisbon.
Deb Mukherjee
For sure @abadesi. Would love to attend a meetup in Bengaluru. :)
Vinay
Yes! Filled in the survey.
Victor Khodalov
Do want, St. Petersburg, Russia
Olga Petrik
Yeap! Would be great to have it in my city :)
Robert Zalaudek
I'm attending and demoing my product at the PH Meetup in Vancouver tonight. https://www.producthunt.com/upco... These Meetups are a great forum for meeting other Makers and people who love PH and learning from them. Looking forward to it.
Jonathan Sun
Yo that'd be amazing! I'd be down to help with the London meetup (even though you are based out there) if it's during April or later. I'm also down to help in Seattle if it's between January to March
Raffaele Asquer
great idea! I'd love to help host one here in Los Angeles
John Robaina
would be an interesting experience!!
dunioh
Awesome! Filled in the survey for London.
Cory OKeefe
Would love to start one in San Luis Obispo, CA
Angela
Make me number 100 to say YES!!!