How many hours per day do you spend in front of your computer?

Call Me Paul
7 replies
Lately I am wondering if I am making the most of my time spending so many hours in front of the computer. On the one hand, my work implies that I need to be in front of the computer (I work for myself), but at the same time I cannot help wondering what would happen if I use those hours to do something that does not necessarily involve spending hours and hours in front of the computer. Did something similar ever happen to you? How did you deal with that?

Replies

Abadesi
more than I'd like to admit! 8-10?
Matea Kofiloska
I have the same thought. I think we spend too much time in front of our computers and that bring us a lot of stress during the day. Maybe you should try taking some time to yourself relaxing or doing some sport. If you dont like sports you can read a book or just have coffee with friends. We should try being less independent from our technology. All the best!
Call Me Paul
@mateakofiloska Yes, what happens to me is a curious thing. Lately what I feel is that although what I do in front of the computer is different every day, at the end of the day, the day itself seems to be very monotonous because after all I was in front of the computer all day , same as the previous day. Even though, what I have "done" in the computer is different. I don't know if that makes sense.
Jeiman Jeya
Close to 12-14 hours a day for me. I'm a software engineer doing cloud things that usually take up a lot of my time in a day. I need to take breaks in between, get some form of exercise in my routine.
Kirman Smith
I am spending approximately 8 hours, but it i mostly for work. Sometimes it happen that I am using my tablet, because recently I used to download drivers on my PC. It is not so easy but https://driverpack.io/en/laptops... provided an effective service, helping to make it faster and much more easier.
Certsdone
Introducing the EMC D-PSC-DS-23 Study Guide [2023] – your passport to success in the dynamic world of data science! Packed with cutting-edge insights and up-to-the-minute information, this latest release is your ultimate companion for mastering the art of data analysis. Dive into the depths of data processing, statistical modeling, and machine learning with confidence, guided by our expertly curated content. Our meticulously crafted study guide equips you with the skills needed to navigate the ever-evolving data landscape. Stay ahead of the curve with the latest tools and techniques, ensuring you're prepared for the challenges of tomorrow. Elevate your data science journey and unlock endless opportunities with the EMC Latest release of EMC D-PSC-DS-23 study guide [2023]. Experience excellence, embrace success!