Share your product here to get support, feedback, users (w/c 4 November)

Abadesi
183 replies
Hi Makers! This thread is dedicated to you if you are: (1) launching soon or recently launched (2) looking for beta users (3) asking for feedback on a landing page First, start by helping out another maker. You can check out their launch, give their product a review or share a comment on their launch post. Once you've helped someone else out, share your product link here and BE SPECIFIC about who your target audience is and how we can help. 🙏🏽

Replies

Andrew Tye
I would love to get some feedback on the landing page at https://cosight.app/gold/ Hoping to launch it on PH Tuesday or Wednesday this week!
tela
@awt Hey Andrew, the tagline and the items in the black boxes weren't specific enough or compelling. You might consider starting with "why" vs. "what".
Jake Dewar
@awt Hi Andrew, gonna +1 Tela on the black-box content - In addition to more on the "why", at first glance I'd also like to know more on the "how". Cheers!
Marc Mathys
@awt Hi - Great idea. I teach empathy to medical srudents and this could be very valuable. A lot of what we are doing is to get our students to self reflect and to try and put themselves into the mind of an older peson with sickness, different needs, abilities, and future - their family, coworkers, friends, partners.... I think you need a link to some background science and an explaination of the relationship between empthy, burnout, energy, goal achievement, body language, micro expressions, success, ...
Ebrahim-Khalil Hassen
@awt This looks really good and useful. Maybe you should consider a company or enterprise plan. I do not fully understand this but many companies doing 360 reviews, which your app could do. Not sure if that is even useful.
Henry Zhang
@awt Andrew, the design looks very clean to me but it hasnt conveyed to me very clearly exactly what your product is offering.
Filip Jędraszczyk
Thanks for this thread @abadesi ! Love your weekly posts. Hey everyone! I am a developer of a smart shopping list app, Listonic. It’s a free app that improves the quality of your grocery shopping by enabling you to share your shopping lists with your family, add units, calculate the final cost of shopping etc. The app’s been on Google Play for a few years, but recently my team has been working on Listonic website. I would love to get some feedback on our website! :D What do you like/dislike about our homepage? How do you like the widgets in the articles? Is there anything that we should add/remove? Here’s the site: https://listonic.com/ Let me know about anything that's come to your attention. Thanks!
Andrew Tye
@abadesi @filip_jedraszczyk hey looks nice...the "The Smart Shopping List App" text is really big and the value "Save time and money" is really small.. could make sense to test switching those up in some way
Ebrahim-Khalil Hassen
@abadesi @filip_jedraszczyk @awt - very good, especially collaboration on building grocery lists. this is however more than a shopping list maker? https://listonic.com/reading-lis...
Robert Zalaudek
@abadesi @filip_jedraszczyk This is a great app. I've just signed up and invited my wife to share our lists. This will ensure that we don't double buy and that our lists are always current. One suggestion that I have is this. You have 4 testimonials on your site but I only see them if I click on the circles to see the next one. I would make this an active carousel that shows a different testimonial after 5-10 seconds. If you decide not to do that, I would make the first testimonial one that is more generally applicable than what you're showing now.
Gor Nazaryan
@filip_jedraszczyk Hi! I have just checked your product! Really like the idea and how it looks. Went through both IOS version and the website. Love the idea of sharing with my my wife! Some things to improve maybe. In the website you mention 40 languages but in the login mode I see only three (English; Polish and Romanian). Is there somethin I am missing? I have noticed that when clicking on sign up via facebook, first thing is error with email address and then redirection. I guess you should look into it :)
Walid Shaar
@abadesi @filip_jedraszczyk I think its a great idea with great design. However, I have to suggest that you need a more catchy, memorable name, like "SmartShop" for example. Love it overall though!
Ryzal Yusoff 🇬🇧🇲🇾
Thanks @abadesi for this thread! My next new project is almost ready to launch 👉 https://readermode.io - A distraction-free reader with supports for dyslexics. It’s a browser extension that removes clutter and ads from any articles and let you read in a clean, distraction-free “Reader Mode” Features highlight: ✔ Distraction-free and ad-free "Reader Mode" ✔ Theme customization ✔ Custom CSS ✔ Print pages ✔ Fullscreen mode ✔ Auto-run ability ✔ Deletion of unwanted elements ✔ Save edited pages ✔ Share To Twitter ✔ Dyslexia Fonts ✔ Dyslexia Ruler ✔ Text To Speech ✔ Outlines ✔ Text annotating and highlighting ✔ Notes List ✔ Auto-scroll functionality ✔ Dark Panel Mode ✔ Google Search ✔ Google Translate If everything goes well, I'll be launching this at the end of this week. As for now, I'm looking for some early users/feedbacks :) You can use "phearlyaccess" code at the checkout to get 20% discount of the PRO version Let me know what you think 🙏🤗
Fabian Dahlke
@ryzalyusoff Really nice! I like the idea of having a slider to show the difference with and without your reader. Also the feature that everyone can customize their own design is super cool.
Ebrahim-Khalil Hassen
@abadesi @ryzalyusoff - got this. it is awesome. bring on an extension for firefox.
Uno Susanto
@ryzalyusoff absolutely love all the visuals on the homepage! The slider is a great interactive tool that shows users what your product does which is great. Props to you for creativity 👏👏👏
Ryzal Yusoff 🇬🇧🇲🇾
@unosusanto Thank you Uno! Glad that you like the page and the slider! 🙌 Hope the extension works great for you! 😄
Robert Zalaudek
@abadesi @ryzalyusoff From my perspective this also has great applicability to seniors, parents and students. Have you seen much traction from any of those groups? Best of luck with your launch.
Deep
Thanks for this thread @abadesi I am Deep Joshi, a product designer Today we launch "Wireframe Plugin for Figma" https://www.producthunt.com/post... so you can Design better apps and websites Faster on Figma with just one click ✔ Create wireframes for any device or screen ✔ Category wise sections and blocks ✔ All elements are SVG ✔ Easy to use and customise ✔ Colourful or Dark version available ✔ Easy to ideation Wireframe plugin is the best for creating beautiful user flow prototypes and basic structures in Figma so no other kits, files or tool required! If a designer wants to simplify the process in the early stage of a project like planning and brainstorming then “Wireframe” Plugin plays a major role in this process and makes it easier because a designer should spend time on thinking awesome design ideas, not on the basics they already know. The Wireframe has a list for Web, Mobile, Tablet, Flows pre-designed wireframes(templates) divided into categories which can be added directly to Figma page by clicking on the frame. We suggest to look at all the frames of the plugin and you will know which one you need for your current task after all your the designer. All files are Figma Component (SVG) hence they are easily editable and the user can manage easily all wireframing and prototyping activities as per his/her needs. Why “Wireframe Plugin” Useful for you and your team? 1. Project Ideation and Brainstorming Wireframe comes with collaboration in mind. Also, you can invite your co-worker on Figma and together in real-time design the user flow for your next project. 2. User flows and Wireframes Graphics The wireframe has over 500+ custom builds graphics/cards to use, which covers most the web and mobile elements, interactions, and usage cases. 3. No other skills and resources required The wireframe is great and easy to use since you don't need to upload or use any other resources on Figma. Here we launch our first beta with some functionality for testing and feedback purposes. We improve day by day and give you the best version of our product so you can plan products better and better.
Andrew Tye
@abadesi @imdeepjoshi congrats on your launch 🎉
Ahmed El-Kady
Hello @abadesi , I really wait this post every week :) This days I'm working on a private photo-sharing app. An App where you can organize gatherings and send/ receive photos instantly without nagging your friends to send photos. I'm looking for early users to try it and give me there opinion of what needs to be done next. Here is the App URL iOS: https://hypr.ink/9azrdl Android: https://hypr.ink/bdns
Gonçalo Henriques
@abadesi @akady I've seen a couple of private photo sharing apps in the past years and I have a couple of questions that could help you decide what to do next: 1. Who's your target? 2. why do they need the app? 3. how are you going to make money out of it? I hope it helps and I'm always opened to chat if you wish. Cheers.
Akash Nidhi
@abadesi @akady Hey I tried installing and using the app. I am not getting OTP so i am struck. I would suggest for photo-sharing apps, don't make registration compulsory. Let user enter the home page, let them see what app is all about and for specific action if you need user details then ask for login details.
Elena
Is there a way to upload old pictures from camera? I can't seem to find it!
Ahmed El-Kady
@abadesi @gonelf Oooh, I forgot to reply to your comments! 1- People who mostly take love taking picture, specially in gatherings. 2- For the ease of receiving the photos without nagging other people to send it. and also keeping them all in one organize place. 3- from Business like ( photographers/ Wedding planners) regarding the other apps you saw before, are they still operating if not, what was there challenge then?
Ahmed El-Kady
@elenanabi For the moment you have to take picture from the app itself ( it will be on the roadmap soon) . rather than that how was your experience ?
Sergey Khomushin
Hey guys! I didn't quite understand the rules of this topic, but we recently launched. You can see our post in producthunt: EmailJS I'm trying to do my best and want to know how can we improve our service. Any feedback or ideas are appreciated! Let me know if you have questions. Have a nice day. Sergey
Ryan Paidel
@emailjs_sergey This is a pretty awesome solution! I have been looking to integrate email into our CRM and I'm wondering if EmailJS might be a slick and easy solution. I'll gather my thoughts and PM you.
Sergey Khomushin
@ryan_buzzysales Thank you! It depends on your requirements. We do not have mass emails, we are not suitable for email marketing. However, to send notifications to the administrator, integrate the form to client side, share something via email - EmailJS is perfect for this :)
Ryan Paidel
@emailjs_sergey Thanks for the feedback! Working on adjusting today.
Fabian Dahlke
Thanks for this thread @abadesi :) Hey there! My Co-founder Mirko and I are currently working on a Slack App that brings Social Media Management capabilities directly into your team communication. The site and app is still work in progress but you can already check it out here: https://postwave.io/ We are especially interested in feedback from remote teams and those who are working in Social Media Management. Quick highlights: - Create posts from within Slack - Schedule posts in advance - Curate Slack content (Links + Photos) - Assign tasks to your teammates - Social Media Analytics in Slack (soon) - Social Media Mentions + Reply in Slack (soon) Let me know if you have any questions! Cheers, Fabian
Ryzal Yusoff 🇬🇧🇲🇾
@dahfab This is a very good idea! Everything is in one place for social media management! I like how clean and slick the landing page is! All the best 😊
tela
@abadesi @dahfab I agree, this is a great idea! It empowers the whole team to be responsive and engaged on social.
Andrew Tye
@abadesi @dahfab looks really nice. noticed that nothing comes up beside 'Slack Scheduling' when you scroll down...
Fabian Dahlke
@abadesi @awt yes, this is a part which is still in development. But thanks for noticing!
Ebrahim-Khalil Hassen
@abadesi @dahfab I am not a big slack user, but this makes sense. If you gonna collaborate, social media management is key
Ryan Paidel
Hey everyone - I'm CTO for Buzzy Sales, a sales CRM. We are getting ready for a wide scale launch and would appreciate feedback on: 1) Our landing page 2) The Platform We are going to be 100% free for the individual salesperson. We have paid manager plans to tie together analytics and data for the whole company. We've tried to make the CRM simple and straightforward. You add your leads and you track your interactions and let the platform promote and flag you for the rest. Appreciate any feedback. Also looking for business-to-business partnerships and relationships so PM me if interested and I'm sure we can find a fit. Thanks again. Link here: https://buzzysales.com/crm/
Jake Dewar
@ryan_buzzysales Loving the mission behind Buzzy Sales. As a sales rep sitting behind HubSpot all day, I can definitely vouch for most popular CRMs being overly complex and surfacing an overload of data all at once. One thing I may suggest about the site's design is modernizing the CTAs and user action options. The look and feel of the action buttons are a bit more reminiscent of older CSS styled sites, while I feel your site could benefit from offering a more modernized, sleek, and progressive look and feel. Outside of that, I feel that the site offers a lot of explanation and good information to a new site-viewer. Great job!
Marc Mathys
@ryan_buzzysales Hi. I like it. It may be an idea to incorporate a sales funnel with stages. Also a feel of the size ofthe sales opportunity and estimate completion wouldbe interesting. Another idea could be to add influences and customized steps as well as individual opportuntiy nuances. Keep it simple but ...
Henry Zhang
@ryan_buzzysales i love the design of your landing page, Very simple and to the point in providing information. That being said, there seems to be a large amount of white space on either side of the content. I assume this is because of the gridding system you used? I do also agree with what Jake said and i think it would be beneficial to update to a more modern design with a stronger CTA. All that being said, I love the design and idea behind your product and I'll definitely be looking more into it in the future!
Gor Nazaryan
@ryan_buzzysales Hi! I really love your idea of providing free tool for individuals. And I guess the amount of features your provide is very reasonable. Certainly i would recommend this tool for peers. What I would recommend you is working a bit on the interface, especially when you need to return to the previous page or smth like that. Also, the interactions part. For instnace, I guess there is no sense of asking the lost reason, when you click on the "deal won" option one line above. Again, it is a great project and I will you a big success!
Boris Povolotsky
@ryan_buzzysales Hi there, there seems to be something wrong with the first section of the page viewing from mobile, the content is pushed to right, perhaps something with width? Another section with same issue as well. Viewing from Pixel 3 on chrome android. Other than that it looks great!
Jake Dewar
Thank you for this thread @abadesi !! Hello, my name is Jake Dewar! Struggling with the goals I set for myself has always been a major problem of mine, and it wasn't surprising to learn that my friends, family, and co-workers all felt the same way. Think New Years Resolutions, lol. Anyways, to solve this, I created a social platform tool with the intent of using the power of social accountability to hold me to completing my goals. Divuture (Diversify Your Future) allows users to: - Create goals with actionable target metrics + due dates - Discover new goals + experiences via category specific search options - Join the goals you find interesting enough to add as your own - Track, compare, and collaborate Goal progress in comparison with your friends Here is the site: https://divuture.com Our current goal is building an initial user-base + finalizing a few additional features and UI elements that were left out of our V1 launch last Friday. There are DEFINITELY known short-comings + additional features that are in development to make the site more valuable to users, however I'd love any and all feedback on how you envision the tool being used, as well as any bugs/UI pains that can be rectified! Oh, it's also totally free! Thank you very much! Jake
Ebrahim-Khalil Hassen
@abadesi @jake_dewar - Social sharing on goals is an awesome idea, and joining a goal is so interesting. You have chosen to go wide rather than narrow. For example, several sites target the maker community, or writers. You have opened it up to anything and everything - which is fine. Maybe, a more defined focus would be better. Also, I do not get the name. Good Luck
Tie Love
@jake_dewar I would consider putting, at the least, a little intro or snippet at the top of the home for non-logged in users with a simple overview of what this is and call to action to create your account to start sharing and tracking your goals. I would add in your awesome and very clean logo into the header too (if your favicon I see is your logo?) I would add a page that has the outline from text above in it ASAP to help increase the new user acquisition and overall user engagement. This is such a cool app and I'm looking forward to seeing how it evolves!
Jake Dewar
@ebrahimkhalil Thank's for the feedback!
Jake Dewar
@tielove Great points. Thank you very much!
Maxime Gadras
Hello everyone and thanks @abadesi for this very interesting post ! I just launched here on PH my new project Arcadjobs.(https://www.producthunt.com/post...) This is a job board for remote jobs in video game industry. I run a blog about video game creation for over 3 years now, and I see through my readers that it is often difficult to find a job in this field (I am also part of several facebook job search groups, and many people start looking abroad due to the lack of job offers.). That is why I decided, after several readers asked me to post job offers on the blog, to launch this job board, specialized in remote jobs. I think (I hope) that this will help people to find jobs that suit them more easily, especially if there are no longer any geographical constraints. So do you think that it is a good idea ? What about the user experience ? Any feedback is welcome :) Thanks !
Ebrahim-Khalil Hassen
@abadesi @maxime_gadras -Your blog is in French and the Jobsite in English - which is fine. I just think that if your blog audience read french, are they not more likely to read a french job board. Maybe offer the site in English and French?
Boris Povolotsky
@maxime_gadras hi, great idea, I'm preparing to launch a similar site as well. I noticed there are little amount of jobs, do you rely on companies to post or aggregation?
Maxime Gadras
@abadesi @ebrahimkhalil Thanks for your feedback :) To be completely transparent, arcadjobs was originally in French but was not specialized in "remote jobs". I only then thought that a job board specialized in this kind of jobs could be a real solution to the scarcity of job offers in this sector. The problem is that on the French market remote jobs are not very widespread.... So I thought that proposing the site in English in order to validate the idea could be a good solution and would allow to reach a wider audience :) But I agree, in the end I will have to offer the site in both languages (at least)
Maxime Gadras
@borispov_ Hi ! In fact I rely on aggregation... while I try to convince companies to post their jobs on the site ahah. What is the name of your job board ? :) We could share best practices !
Raheel Ahmad
Thank you for this thread @abadesi! Hi All! I'm Raheel, one of the creators of autoDataPrep.a --> https://www.producthunt.com/upco... AutoDP makes data cleaning and preparation easy and fast. Users simply upload their dataset and our system automatically uses deep learning to clean run data cleaning & preparation steps. Users can then simply download the clean file! We haven't launched yet but are planning to do so in the next couple of weeks. Please share this idea with your friends, mostly data analysts & data scientists. Let me know what you all think :) Best, Raheel
Matt Hamann
@abadesi @raheel_ahmad looks like an interesting concept. It's a bit hard to tell how it works and what it does just from the link you provided. Do you have any videos about how it works?
Raheel Ahmad
@abadesi @mhamann Here you go with the link! Please let me know what you think :) https://github.com/ms8909/mltron...
Lisa Li
Thank you Abadesi for posting! We just launched here on product hunt The Qi organic whole flower teas - super excited to share with everyone here. Ask 1. feedback on landing page the-qi.com 2. looking for beta users (if you'd like to try the flowers, please message me for a discount code!). Would love any feedbacks you may have on #1 and/or #2! Thank you community!
Uno Susanto
Thanks for starting this thread @abadesi :) Hey all! My name is Uno and I built https://thestartupladder.com - a jobs board to find entry-level non-technical roles at startups & tech companies. Since it's a marketplace, I've run into the typical chicken or the egg problem and have mostly been focusing on increasing the number email newsletter subscribers before approaching companies. In light of doing things that don't scale, I've been connecting with graduating seniors and recent grads on Linkedin, and messaging them about StartupLadder. Overall feedback from them has been positive so far which makes me happy 😊 For those of you who have any experience with growing email newsletters, building jobns boards, and increasing website traffic, I'd love any tips! I'm open to any and all types of feedback so please let me know what you think! 🙏🏼
Blake Manzo
@abadesi @unosusanto I like how you get straight to the point and show jobs as soon as you scroll down With your chicken or egg problem - do you specifically need to contact the companies? Could you go source the jobs yourself and put the logo/links up, at least initially? A couple of things that come to mind immediately on your website: I was expecting to see an image appear on the right in your header, if you don't plan on using that space maybe center the content? It was not clear how long I would be scrolling for, maybe some kind of pagination or lazy load could help
Uno Susanto
@abadesi @blakemanzo Thank you so much for your feedback! - The chicken or the egg problem relates to eventually finding a way to monetize the platform by charging companies a fee to post their jobs on StartupLadder. There needs to be enough value first so figured the best thing to do now is to grow the number of visitors and email subscribers. - I definitely agree with centering the content. This is something I've been trying to do but am limited design-wise since I used a no-code site maker that has pre-set templates. I'll look into it again to see how I can center it. If not, I might consider adding an image in the blank spot. Do you have any recommendations/ideas for what visitors might want to see? - I'll also look into implementing either a pagination or lazy load into the site :)
Blake Manzo
@abadesi @unosusanto an image on the right could be as simple as an example of what your email looks like opened up in a phone Take a look at the superhuman homepage for example, it's just email mocked up in a phone + laptop https://superhuman.com/
Uno Susanto
@abadesi @blakemanzo wow that's a great idea! I've never thought of that. Thanks Blake!
Uno Susanto
@tielove thanks for your feedback! I'll definitely look into building out a blog. I'm also currently trying to figure out how to add a pop-up and a footer that has the subscribe cta as well.
Robert Zalaudek
Hi @abadesi . Thanks for giving us makers an opportunity to share what we're working on and solicit feedback. We're launching https://pomodus.com in the next couple of weeks on PH. Pomodus is a productivity app + interruption killer that helps people focus and stay in the zone. We have an upcoming product page: https://www.producthunt.com/upco... for which we would love some support. We are also looking for feedback on the landing page and the product. Specifically, who might use the product and why? Thanks in advance for your support and much success with your projects.
Filip Jędraszczyk
@abadesi @robert_zalaudek My first impression of the website is that I don't know what the product is about. You have nice, catchy phrases, but they seem empty overall. Fortunately, you have the video that is quite informative! It helps a lot but how many users are going to see the video?
Robert Zalaudek
@abadesi @filip_jedraszczyk Valid point. I agree. Thank you very much. I'll think about how to make it more compelling. What one or two things would you change or add to make it clearer?
Jana Cagorovic
Thanks @abadesi, this is really a great opportunity for future makers. Me and my team are working on preparations for launching our B2B Platform on PH. The www.sales.rocks 🚀 Platform gives the Users access to our business database, that contains millions of company records. It's designed to help businesses find their lead base and connect with companies and target different markets. We just finished with out first Module for company search and preparing the second for contacts, which will be released pretty soon. Invitations to all to give it a try at 🖱️ https://app.sales.rocks/ 😸 @imdeepjoshi & @maxime_gadras and couple of others, I can see you guys have already launched on PH. Can you also share your experience? Would really appreciate it!
Deep
@abadesi @maxime_gadras @jana_c Thanks for mentioning, Today We get mails and social media DMs about our "Wireframe for Figma" plugin, all are quite useful and some of them described briefly their needs, demand, wants. Really we got amazing user base from PH and we always appreciate feedbacks & critiques to makes more better and user oriented products. Everytime PH is quite useful for our product improvement team. 👍🤟
Matt Hamann
I'm the maker of a "configuration as a service" product that I call "Mothership." The goal is to allow you to manage any configuration anywhere from a single online dashboard. Currently, I've been focused on configuration for developers building web services (e.g. microservices, monoliths, etc). I'd really like to get some feedback on what you find compelling or perhaps not as compelling about the idea, site, product, experience, etc. I know it still has some rough edges, which I'm working on as I get time (this is definitely a side-hustle!). You can access it here: https://mothership.cloud Looking forward to some honest feedback. If you think this is a solution solving a problem nobody asked for, please tell me that too. :-) All comments welcome!
Dan Siepen
Thanks @abadesi for your continuous work for the community! :) Hi everyone! Have been on Product Hunt for a while and very soon will be launching my first product which I'm super excited about :) - Not only just excited about sharing the product but just launching on PH will be a fun experience! I am the co-founder of Cenario. We want to help businesses understand their finances with ease and do forecasting/scenario management with ease to predict their future. We're still in beta mode and accepting people who have Xero, QuickBooks or MYOB accounts! However, we also have a live demo page for people to play around with fake data which you can find here: https://demo.cenario.co/cash-flow Also, here is the link to our site: https://www.cenario.co/ I would love to get anyone's feedback about the landing page and just the product idea itself! Oh, and would love for anyone to subscribe before our launch later this month: https://www.producthunt.com/upco... Any questions, please let me know :) Cheers, Dan
Filvent Legorreta
@abadesi @dansiepen I really love it. I'm about to launch our Startup too, so a tool like yours is definitely something I will consider. I have subscribed and looking forward to the launch.
Vaibhav Namburi
@abadesi @dansiepen super excited to see this launch and get some excellent feedback!
Fernando Ruiz
Thanks @abadesi for the Tread. Hello Everyone, We are small team of developers working on a project management made for the blue collar labour force, since most blue collar labours don't like to use newer technology we are trying to approach it in a way that makes it easier for each employee to use while been efficient with it. Currently we are on beta we have some customers that are using it and they are loving it so far but I would appreciate more feedback about our site. Here is the website: https://onthedouble.io/ We would really appreciate the feedback. Thank you so much.
Sean Toussi
HI Makers, Me and my friends have been working on this app to solve our artist friend problem. To show her sculptures from all angels. Basically a 360 photo. We have some users but not much really. Would love to get some feedback on design and challenges using it. How easy it is to use. Here is the link to download the app. https://kpb5k.app.goo.gl/Glo3d-app We are looking to see who would be a good market for something like this? any help on suggesting a market that may benefit from using it. Thx again makers and Happy making!!!!:)
John Bauer
@sean_toussi The concept is really nice, If you can make the website faster than that would be really great. Other than that everything looks great.
Wilson Bright
Hey everyone!. Launching a new version of Blocksurvey - Privacy-focused Surveys, Polls & Forms. The beta version is under works and looking for landing page feedback. Please share your feedback. https://beta.blocksurvey.org.
John Bauer
Hey, @wilsonbright, the landing page looks pretty good. I just wanted to tell you that you should include few product screenshots on the top instead of the logo animation. And make your logo arrows a little smaller on the buttons. These are the thoughts I hold. Thank you.
Alex Barlow
@wilsonbright Look bright and engaging. Can I suggesting tightening up the typography. The main title is to big, the line-height is massive. The result is the sign up button is pushed below the fold on my laptop. On titles you also mix uppercase and lowercase, make consistent. I like the animation, but it distracts and stops me reading you message. I would replace it with the video you have. Just trying to help :) goodluck.
Wilson Bright
@alex_barlow thank you so much for the feedback. This is really helpful. Appreciate your time for sharing this.
Wilson Bright
@john_bauer1 Thank you for your feedback.