[๐Ÿ‘‹] What's the biggest blocker in your startup/side project & how can someone help?

Larry Mickie
4 replies
I know myself currently I'm getting better at making sure organizing my calendar better -- in a time where I know a lot of dates, meetings, or events (outside of internal team meetings) might be getting canceled. So having better ways of planning (or blocking off time) for me would help a ton!

Replies

San Kumar
Mine would be the shiny object syndrome. If only I could focus all my time and energy on the thing that is working and not chase after different ideas, tech like a cat chasing a ball of yarn I'd be much better off. Also delegating would be another. Why do I need to do everything myself? Except support and a few small tasks I'm always trying to do everything. This is another blocker.
Jetmir Haxhiavdyli
@bhatnagar_san I had this problem too. Starting on something then having a better idea and chasing the next one and next one and so on. I overcame that sticking in one thing. I finally got my product done and live. FINALLY! I just decided to stick to one thing until its done.
Abadesi
Great question... I think you definitely raised a big one: time. The other is prioritising. With so many projects running at the same time as well as outstanding tasks it can be hard to decide which one to tackle first. I try to use the Eisenhower matrix to always start with the ones which are most urgent and important but it's still tricky!