Share your product here to get support, feedback, users (w/c 11th of May)

Aaron O'Leary
250 replies
Hi Makers! This thread is dedicated to you if you are: (1) launching soon or recently launched (2) looking for beta users (3) asking for feedback on a landing page First, start by helping out another maker. You can check out their launch, give their product a review or share a comment on their launch post. Once you've helped someone else out, share your product link here and BE SPECIFIC about who your target audience is and how we can help. 😊

Replies

Jiby Matthews
Hey with Azyner, we are trying to bring activity and tasks coordination out in the open among families, friends or any teams at work, through the all familiar chat interface that every one is so familiar with. And we don't have a model where the users have to pay for anything, so hoping to give the benefits to users who might be paying for a task planner or small business who might be paying for or using a project management software that goes over their heads. So we are looking to pass through our most difficult phase, users and traction building. While we are at it, any extra push helps so here we go, Thanks in advance..
aisha.raheem
@jiby_matthews Looks cool. Is there a way of this being integrated with other chat services? I think it offers promising features, but....downloading yet another app just gives me anxiety.
Jiby Matthews
@aisharaheem6 Havent got to integrating with other chat services yet, for now we would like to expose our unique activity chat features to the users. I'm sure you wont be pushing it if you have another chat just to coordinate activities and tracking among your family or friends or work teams. We will make it worth it for you that download and at any given point reach out for any assistance.. Thank you
Jonathan Riftin
@jiby_matthews when is iOS coming? great concept!
Jiby Matthews
@ryonatan Thank you Jonathan, appreciate the support. We are working on iOS version and hopefully should be soon able to release it. Will definitely keep you in loop when we do. Thanks again.
Jonas Bärtsch
@jiby_matthews really cool. I'm instantly thinking of trip planning with friends this would be excellent for. Is there a way to use it with friends who don't have the app installed? I'll be waiting for the iOS app.
Jonas Bärtsch
Hey! I'm building pliik https://pliik.dev I'm making changes to the landing page and would love some feedback besides the Mom test (even though her feedback is brutal :). I posted the app here last week but should have started with the landing page instead. Specifically, I'd really like to understand if this version passes the â€œI get it” test. Simple yes/no answers are also helpful. Thanks!
Stephanie McDonald
@jonas_bartsch Love that you're integrating with Zapier! (Full disclosure, I'm an employee) Will the data be available to pull into BI tools like Looker or Tableau?
Ondrej Dobias
@jonas_bartsch Hey Jonas, I would recommend to update the initial screen - the "Feedback DB" texts and the image on the right kinda visually merge together. I totally missed the CTA "Get early access" at the beginning.
Jonas Bärtsch
@stephanie_mcdonald2 working on an output zap as we speak :)! Loving Zapier as well especially the recent changes to the dev experience 👏. What would you send to Looker or Tableau - curious?
Matic Zavadlal
@jonas_bartsch I love your website design. "pliik for makers and product teams to ship better products with user feedback." maybe this part could be a full sentence? Also (I am not a native speaker) you could simplify the language on the landing page (e.g. unearth -> uncover). I hope this helps you 😄
Jordi Bruin
I'm finishing up the first release of my new project. It's a realtime food scanner that checks for allergies and diets. https://jordibruin.github.io/foo... Looking to get feedback on how to improve the landing page, as well as on the app itself. Thanks in advance and feel free to DM me for specific questions
Matic Zavadlal
@jordibruin Oh wow! Do you maybe also have an english version of the app?
Jordi Bruin
@maticzavadlal the interface is translated to English already. My todo for today is to add the English and French wordlists. So if you download it now you should get an updated version tonight 🙂
Xan Hong
@jordibruin Are you able to use this for nutritional data? If so, I'd be interested in speaking.
Jiby Matthews
@jordibruin the idea is cool so if it does recognize the product and give out the food ingredient information I guess the speed will be a big deciding factor, which anyways is not the discussion point here. The English translation is not the best pls refer to section under 'RealTime Scanner'. But otherwise I would give it 10 out of 10 in conveying the idea loud and clear to users.
Mario
@jordibruin Re the landing page, the logo looked a little bit scary (maybe because of it looking similar to depictions of the virus going around currently). But apart from that, I got it. I know friends who will look on the label for traces of milk, gluten, etc. Some have avoided eating food in foreign packaging because it couldn't be deciphered whether they could eat it. Hope this helps!
Ondrej Dobias
Hey all! We recently launched Usetiful (https://www.producthunt.com/post...), the product tour software. The ambition is to provide product tours with the best self-service on the market. For that we need tons of feedback! I would like to encourage you to register and build your first tour. If you ping me (ondrej@usetiful.com), I am happy to give you a full license so you can try it all! :)
Jonas Bärtsch
@ondrej_dobias1 looks nice, upvoted the launch! I'd love to try the full product. I'm currently using intercom for product tours which sometimes feels a bit heavy duty.
Ondrej Dobias
@jonas_bartsch thanks a lot, really appreciated! just register the free version and ping me with your login (email is in the post above) - I'll upgrade you to full version
Karolina Kolodziej
@usetiful @ondrej_dobias1 Just spent half of the day comparing onboarding tools available on the market, if you have a checklists I would love to try it.
Ondrej Dobias
@karolina_kolodziej Hey Karolina, thanks for reaching out! This is how we support: https://blog.usetiful.com/2020/0... If you wish to try, just register free version and write to my email (in the top post) - I'll upgrade you to full version.
Matic Zavadlal
Hey fellow makers!👋 I launched GitHub LabelSync today, and would love to get some feedback on the idea and the overall feeling of the app, especially docs, onboarding and website. tldr; LabelSync is a tool I built to help you manage labels in your GitHub account and organisations. It packs some fantastic features, such as: 📍 a centralised configuration for all repositories, 🤖 overview of changes in pull requests, 💡 instant feedback on configuration changes, 🎢 label chaining so you may create more complex workflows ♻️ multi-label renaming, 🧑‍💻 declarative configuration using YAML and TypeScript, ✨ and more Let me know what you think! I'd love to check out your project in return 😄
Jonas Bärtsch
@maticzavadlal I just installed it on the pliik repos. It's an exciting concept and I'll need to dive it a bit before I can say more than that. Anything specific you'd like to know?
Matic Zavadlal
@jonas_bartsch awesome! Any feedback on docs and the installation flow itself would be very appreciated.
Jonas Bärtsch
@maticzavadlal I got to creating and cloning the repo locally by following the notion docs. I then ran the yarn create command and pushed. I think I am missing or misunderstanding something. I expected the labels to be synced across the repos I assigned for LabelSync but that was not the case.
Matic Zavadlal
@jonas_bartsch what's the repository that you are committing changes to? Also what's your configuration language? I suppose there's a bit of traction with setting up personal accounts since GitHub doesn't let applications create repositories for users. If you were organisation, repository would be scaffolded for you already. Is that the case for you?
Jonas Bärtsch
@maticzavadlal I've added it to two private organization repos using typescript. The scaffold is there. I'm expecting the labels two be available for both repos, is that assumption correct?
Alice Vial
Hey guys! Today I have launched Partnrs to hep event organizers get money from sponsorship. https://www.producthunt.com/post... I'd love to get your feedback, wondering if the value proposition is clear enough, the landing page is well structured and designed. Thanks!
Jiby Matthews
@alice_vial The landing page is well structured, maybe a small statement conveying the idea briefly on would have helped to throw some instant light on it..
Jonathan Riftin
@alice_vial It's a great idea. I worked for an event planning saas (Bizzabo) and familiar with the industry. Not sure if your pricing is right. You might want to charge a cut of the partnership (will yield more $$$)
Florian BĂśrstler
@alice_vial I am working a lot with events and will send it to some partners to have some review on it because I think this could be really helpful
Noel Braganza
@alice_vial Hey Alice, this looks like a problem space that is something that I'm sure you have personally experienced a gap in, so I think what you're doing is great. You could however make it statement even clearer about why it would be valuable for your customers. In my head, I've always looked at Partners from a business that's trying to gain resellers, technical partners or local partners. So perhaps with that in my mind, it was a bit confusing for me. Also, I wasn't able to switch back to english very easily after I clicked around on the website. Keep up the good work either way.
Alice Vial
@flowmotionworks You are wonderful, thank you!
Florian BĂśrstler
Hey Everybody, I just launched Gymshare. Airbnb for Sport. At the start we try to focus on bringing together professional trainers with locations, and private users with private gyms thei can rent to work out in private. Long term vision we want to add all kind of sportsfrom gyms to tennis, to basketballplaces to swimmingpools, to billiard etc. So you can always find a sport in your neigbourhood or in professional places all in one tool. We are looking for beta testers and reviews. We try to update our Prototype everyday. Please check out: https://www.producthunt.com/post... I am working thorugh all of your launches right now and try to give feedback where I can. Best regards from germany.
AIRED
Hello we have recently launched a daily newsletter that shares Customer Psychology Tips, Principles & Case studies that can be implemented by entrepreneurs to grow their startup. It's a 2 min article with easy to understand phrases. Please do subscribe by clicking on this link: https://rb.gy/3oexri
Emily Fukunaga
Hey all! Would love feedback on how to get more views on my product hunt page, and traffic to my kickstarter. Anything from post to product feedback would be really appreciated! https://www.producthunt.com/post... I was also featured on FastCompany, so check it out! https://www.fastcompany.com/9050...
Jonathan Riftin
@emily_fukunaga That's a really cool idea! I think you could do much better on PH but for that you need someone with many followers to "hunt" you. Also promoting on PH groups on FB and other social platforms. You can maybe try a relaunch in a week or so if you get to a milestone or something. Then get a signifiant influencer to "hunt" you. https://yvoschaap.com/producthun...
Andrei Popa
Hello fellow PH! Last week I got some feedback for our Smart Business Card PH Launch (https://previewhunt.com/posts/ca... this is the preview). I got really mixed feedback about the product description and this got me thinking that there's two ways of doing this: 1. Simple and clear product description. Shows how it works from a simplistic perspective, helps people understand all with just a scan. Negatives: Lacks vision, makes your product seem just a product, doesn't tell much on what you've made it or where you're going. 2. Broader description with some vision in it: Shows how you're positioning your product and why you've made it, increases Brand perception. Negative: Not everyone will understand the product in just a scan. So, which way do you think is the way to go ?
Jonas Bärtsch
@andrei_popa33 go for 1 on the landing page and stand out through simplicity and clarity? I thought you did that very well (I remember you from last week:)).
Florian BĂśrstler
@andrei_popa33 @jonas_bartsch I feel the same way and emphasis the vision in more detial inside your pages structures
Andrei Popa
@jonas_bartsch @flowmotionworks Thanks! Could you check the description in the preview link above? I tried to fit both, hopefully I succeeded.
Jonas Bärtsch
@flowmotionworks @andrei_popa33 ```Cardanti Smart Business Card One tap, no app. The smart business card everyone can use``` I think I get it and understand how it works based on this ^^. Reflecting on how I (think) I read the copy first: - Smart = with nfc - One tap, no app = nfc + no app needed - Everyone can use = foolproof, no complex steps required Did I get it?
Andrei Popa
@flowmotionworks @jonas_bartsch Exactly. Everyone can use is also because all smartphones can read QR and most can read NFC and since it has both.. it kinda covers everyone. (besides what you said)
Jocelyn Lecamus
Hey Makers! I recently launched Badabits https://www.badabits.com/ It's an app to help children to make good habits. The idea is simple, fight cute monsters with the power of your good habits. If you have children do not hesitate to give a try, it's free and without any ads. I would love to get feedback! Thank you!
Jack Wright
@jocelyn_lecamus Hey there! Congrats on getting this to market It's super cute. Funny, I'm creating the same product, but for adults :D magicmorning.co I think the site looks great, it'd be helpful to have a bit more context around how it workouts though. I think I get that the child is incentivized to perform the good habit to unlock one of the monsters. Is that right?
Jonathan Riftin
@jocelyn_lecamus what age? i have a 2 years old.
Json analyzer
@jocelyn_lecamus Congrats! its a wonderful idea and the website looks super cute! Just out of curiosity, how do you plan to cover the operational cost if the app is free and does not have ADs?
Pete Collison
@jocelyn_lecamus I'm not exactly your target market but I really like the website design!
Monika Ben
Hey guys! Just launched an HR app for onboarding, training and evaluating employees online. Check it out: https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Matthew Behan-Fossey
@monika_ben Very Cool! I like your landing page design! I'm curious, whats your tech stack?
Vaibhav Dwivedi
@monika_ben First of all, Great domain and it directly suits to your service being offered. Love the UI and colors. All the best!
Warren Day
Hi all, I recently launched https://www.producthunt.com/post... and it would be awesome to get some feedback. I have integrated with a few services such as Stripe and Auth0 to achieve all of the functionality. The main focus of this platform which I believe sets it apart from other class scheduling systems is ease of use. The setup and integration is intended to be super easy through a clean and simple UI.
Tys Sniffen
@warren_day so your audience is, like, gyms and studios? you might want something on the front page to let that audience know it's for them. (it's not for the student, is it?) You have those 3 image boxes 3/4ths of the way down, but I think that's too far down and not enough. I'm no graphics expert, but maybe something at the top showing a biz front desk looking organized and using the ap
Warren Day
@tys_sniffen Thanks Tys thats a fair point, I'll try to make it clearer as to who the target audience is.
Vaibhav Dwivedi
@warren_day Hey, I just checked out the website and I like the minimal design with the colors you have used. But I still think you can make more clear what your value proposition is.
Warren Day
@realdesigntack Thanks for the advice Vaibhav. Completely agree. I'm glad the simplicity has come across in the design. I just need to nail the language and content next!
Abilash
Hey! I am building this product - http://perfachhi.com/ There are plenty of tools to identify performance hiccups for the app that goes to the playstore / appstore but not a tool that can prevent performance issues from going out. After speaking to a lot of developers & looking the life cycle of app development, we managed to put together an SDK to help app developers monitor app performance and avoid pushing apps with memory leaks, API delays, Errors & loading issues. This is a pre-prod monitoring solution that can be distributed to QA, Beta users or any internal testing being done. Do you think this is something that would solve getting poor ratings in playstore / appstore? Thanks in Advance!
Matthew Behan-Fossey
@abilashnhari Really cool idea actually, I don't develop native apps but I could see how this would be life saving. Any platform/appstore that you have to publish to suffers from this
Semyon Fast
@abilashnhari I agree with the problem a lot, probably would be great to estimate users reaction at the designed changes. For example, when you add a monetization into app or remove redundant features and part of users doesn't like it
Abilash
@eye_dle Yes, thanks for your feedback - we have considered to get feedback directly from the beta users + the potential reason why? In-app feedback will enable this with some other scheme of things within the app to capture feedback. Thanks for your input!
Leo Bassam
I've just updated our website and would greatly appreciate any feedback on it: https://plutio.com - thank you so much! :D
Mario
@leobassam Hey Leo, landing page is great. Looks really well designed. I'm not sure what "All features" means on your pricing page, which makes comparing it to what I already have hard. FWIW, I've done contracting and have had my accounting software create invoices, and manually completed relatively light timesheets.
Leo Bassam
@mario_hayashi Thank you so much! Our pricing is not set on features, but on how you work, solo, with clients or with a team. You have access to the whole platform and all its features, on any of our plans. Does that make sense? I'm not sure how else I could show it on our pricing to be honest :/
Mario
@leobassam Ah I see now, thanks. I think I was thinking in terms of: "what features does this offer me and do I already have those features?" Not sure how that can be worked in but I hope that makes sense
Jonathan Riftin
@leobassam Dude that's amazing! such a robust product.... nice looking LP.
Leo Bassam
@ryonatan thank you so much Jonathan! This is great feedback :D
Jeremy Foo
Hey guys, my partner, @jacky_goh and I are building WhaleSave (https://www.producthunt.com/post... ) We want to help users get cashback from their in-app purchases. We are targeting app gamers that wants to save some money on their App games and those who do not own a credit card and needs other means to make payment, such as bank transfer or telco payment. In short, we want to help users save on their purchases and give them more ways to make a payment online. Would love to hear your input on my product and you can visit my pre-launch website (https://www.whalesave.com) and let me know what you think of my landing page and how I can improve. Hope to hear you!
Hessel Dijkstra
Hey 👋 I am building Konvo: https://talktomeabout.xyz Konvo is a way to have a short conversation about a topic you love or to watch others do the same. Any feedback on how well the landing page gets the idea across or any other notes you have is very welcome! Thank you ✌
Blake Burch
@dijkstrah_ Landing page is super clear and the idea is intriguing! It's almost like making "impromptu podcasts" that aren't nearly as long. It may be helpful to give users a sample of the types of conversations that they could browse on the platform. Also, I signed up but never received a confirmation email. I waited about 5 minutes and checked spam - I'll let you know if that changes.
Hessel Dijkstra
@blakeburch_ Thank you, and yeah that's spot on - the idea actually came from watching short snippets of podcasts on YouTube! That's the comment most people give, we are working on getting some demo content ready - but I am glad you are along for the ride! Sometimes Ship takes a while to send the email - has happened a couple of times.
Mario
@dijkstrah_ I may have seen this before, on IH. :) As mentioned then, examples on the landing page may help. E.g. "This is what you learn from 5 mins spent with Joe Smith, CTO"
Hessel Dijkstra
@mario_hayashi "This is what you learn from 5 mins spent with Joe Smith, CTO" - is a really nice way of framing potential value - thank you!
Karolina Kolodziej
Hi everyone! I'd love to get your feedback. Could you let me know what do you think about our SAAS page? You will find the design and some questions here: https://app.usabilityhub.com/do/... Any feedback welcomed. Thank you in advance 😊 P.S: It is not the landing page.
Jiby Matthews
@karolina_kolodziej The idea was pretty clear, customer service oriented program you have there I guess
Raghavender Rao Jitta
@karolina_kolodziej Love the design and the copy. I left some notes for you in the UsabilityHub link. @jiby_matthews this is more of an internal wiki than a customer facing support system.
Karolina Kolodziej
@jiby_matthews @jittarao thank you for your time! You are both right - we have two versions of that page with different content and usability assign it randomly to each participant
Blake Burch
Hey everyone - I'm currently building out Shipyard (https://www.shipyardapp.com). We're a serverless workflow automation platform that helps Data Teams get their solutions to production 3x faster. The platform lets you build, monitor, and share solutions without worrying about DevOps. Essentially, we're trying to build a beefier "Zapier for Data". We're currently looking for additional beta users and product feedback. Our core audience consists of Data Engineers and Data Scientists at companies no bigger than 500. If you work heavily with data, I'd like to chat! If anyone has website feedback, that would also be helpful. Thanks in advance!
Mario
@blakeburch_ Cool, I'm a fan of serverless. Excited that you're doing something in that space. :) Re website feedback, I get it. You can run data jobs with Shipyard. I imagine this is something that'll be useful for data extraction, transformation, etc. A much nicer experience than AWS Data Pipelines is my first impression. Separately, out of curiosity, what about really long jobs? Some ETL jobs might take many tens of minutes (e.g. Redshift number crunching).
Blake Burch
@mario_hayashi - Thanks for digging in - and I'm glad to see everything was clear to you! Our goal is to make it a seamless setup experience. Really long jobs are actually right in our wheelhouse, with a cap of 8 hours right now. We got frustrated trying to make our pipelines fit into tools with restrictive timing/resource limitations. As an example, we have some beta testers right now running 5 hour long processes to generate search ads dynamically using product feeds and promotion data. That team is using a combination of Redshift, Google Sheets, and the Adwords API to run their process. Would you be interested in trying the product out during our beta?
Mario
@blakeburch_ Cool! > Would you be interested in trying the product out during our beta? I'm afraid I don't have the data needs right now, so will be a pass for now. But thanks!
Indranil Paul
Our application Invoice Crowd (https://www.producthunt.com/post...) has been recently launched. It's a cloud invoicing, estimation and accounting software. We are looking for some more activity and overall feedback on our software. It would be really helpful if we could get some feedback and activity.