Could you recommend an automated storefront with built-in affiliate program for digital products?

Bill Haywood
7 replies
I'm trying to automate my affiliate program if at all possible. Anything that would auto-deliver a digital product link, credit a coupon code per affiliate link, and automatically dole out the funds to the affiliate partner......well, I'd have to name a child after you if you recommended a system that did all that.

Replies

Ben Blackburn
We have done this with orderabl.com a user is sent a link when they setup a Stripe account.
Bill Haywood
@ben_blackburn2 D'oh, they don't accept US addresses. Maybe I'll follow up and find out of they have a workaround...I think they may only be Brit though. Thanks for the tip!
Ben Blackburn
@bill_haywood Worth a read into. I hope you find a solution. Ben
Francyscah _m
I recommend try Big Ticket Commisions
Bill Haywood
@francyscah__m Thank you! I'll look into this. :-)
Aaron Reid
Yo! OnceHub is offering a pretty slick affiliate programme to marketers. You get a 25% commission on all referrals. OnceHub is like Calendly on steroids. To meet with our team just jump on our scheduler: https://chatonce.oncehub.com/BOT...
Max Velin
I have not encountered such a problem. But when I needed to develop embedded products I turned here. So I think that with your favorite question about it you can turn to these experts. They are knowledgeable in their work and will be able to advise you. Since independently, it is problematic to solve such problems.