3 things that are much easier as a startup founder because we use no-code ⚡️

Anita Kirkovska
2 replies
1. Easier to test new features and scrape old ones When we organized a customer discovery sesh with around 60 people in February we learned that there are many features that people didn't want. And a couple that they would find useful. It took only a week or two to update. 2. Amazing community People from the no-code community have been incredibly supportive as we built Biyo (our product). It gave us the courage and will to continue to work on the app. I can't stress enough how important it is to build with such an amazing and supportive community. 3. Bring traffic from side-tools One "growth hack" for startup founders is to build side tools that are going to provide extra value for FREE for potential customers. No-code allows us to save a lot of time for these side-tools, and the build process takes about 3-6 hours. --- Now, more than ever, I am really confident that no-code gives you an edge over the competition.

Replies

Roberto Morais
Hi Anita, great post! Thanks for that. I'm looking into no-code right now but there are so many options that I'm not sure where to start. I'm used to Zapier, Notion and similar tools but I would like to go deeper and learn tools to make mobile apps or add-ons for famous apps (slack, notion, etc). Because of that I'm looking for a good community to learn more about it, if you can recommend any one to me I would appreciate.
Anita Kirkovska
If you have questions about building your MVP without code, please feel free to ask them in this thread or DM me - I am happy to answer them!