3 ideas on using GPT-4 for your own product 🚀

Bren Kinfa 💎 SaaS Gems
17 replies
GPT-4 has the ability to process image inputs. The image uploading feature isn't available to the public yet, but can you think of the possibilities here? It's going to be a game-changer. What are some example use cases you can think of? Here's a couple potential ideas: 1. Upload a screenshot of a social media post, and ask GPT-4 to write engaging captions. 2. Upload screenshots of a LinkedIn profile, and ask GPT-4 to send customized cold messages to that persona. 3. Upload a screenshot of your website, and ask GPT-4 to suggest copywriting tweaks and improvements. This got me thinking a lot about the endless potential, and so I've put together a free book with 300+ ideas and would appreciate your support: https://www.producthunt.com/post...

Replies

Tife D. Adelako
amazing tips thank you! will try this out
Veit Josef Schneider
awesome. will check out your product!
Samar Ali
Thanks for sharing the tips! Congratulations for the launch!
Kamalika Majumder
Amazing. Will definitely give it a try sometime. Thanks Bren
Richard Gao
Honestly, a lot of these can be fine to do with ChatGPT rather than GPT-4. Especially when GPT-4 is much more expensive. Though the screenshot stuff is definitely new.
Anton von Hunerbein
I assume the 300 ideas were generated with GPT-4. Which kinda just makes it even crazier! This thing is suggesting how to use it!
Amazing tips, I have supported it :) congratulations!
Oxana
Sounds interesting, all that things around GPT is some kind of magic 😁 thanks for gathering and sharing your ideas! What I like about Chat GPT is that it can give a direction for better working when working in the website content.