Which Social Media do you use most, and do you feel safe there?

Ahmed El-Kady
8 replies
Which SM platform do you use most, and do you feel safe using it? if not, why you still use it...

Replies

Abadesi
I picked Twitter - I'm liberal with the mute and block button so I do feel safe there.
Ahmed El-Kady
@abadesi 😅👏👏, So that means you don't face any social context collapse? like different social circles tweeting or replying to things not related to them ( you know family could get involved in other contexts, if you know what I mean 😅)
Abdel Hady Muhammad
Well, as a passive user on Twitter, so feeling safe is not the issue, but when I was using Facebook (about 3 years ago), I didn't feel safe at all
Ahmed El-Kady
@abdelhadymu By passive you mean that you don't interact with anything... and why you didn't feel so on FB
Abdel Hady Muhammad
@akady passive for not writing tweets, I rarely retweet, or give likes, but not interested enough to write my own tweets, and for not feeling safe on FB .. Oh boy 🙈, that greedy unethical company doesn't let you feel safe at all in every single thing you do on their platform.
Ahmed Nasser
I picked Twitter, and I don't have an account on Twitter. I just check others' accounts there sometimes.
Ahmed El-Kady
@anasser So which SM do you use these days? and why?