Share your product here to get support, feedback, users (w/c 28 October)

Abadesi
80 replies
Hi Makers! This thread is dedicated to you if you are: (1) launching soon or recently launched (2) looking for beta users (3) asking for feedback on a landing page First, start by helping out another maker. You can check out their launch, give their product a review or share a comment on their launch post. Once you've helped someone else out, share your product link here and BE SPECIFIC about who your target audience is and how we can help. 🙏🏽

Replies

Walid Shaar
Hello Community ! Thank you for that amazing thread @abadesi I would also like to receive feedback on the product/solution we've been working on. Its a Smart Service Bell, for internal ordering inside Big Homes. Our target is mainly Large homes in the Gulf with many helpers, or Elderly homes. We would like to know first impression of the landing page, product usability, innovation, and potential target market! (anything suggested is taken into heavy consideration) Please visit: www.ringnbring.com We would greatly appreciate your feedback, positive or negative, we will take everything into consideration!
Malik Tauqeer
@abadesi @walid_shaar I just checked your landing page and it's not that easy to get an idea in first 8 seconds what it's all about. It only shows "The Smart Service Bell" and nothing else. I had to scroll down to see what your product is all about and you don't have white-spaces enough for eye-comfort. It took me at least 2 minutes just to figure out the key feature of your product. You have only 8-10 seconds to deliver your idea to the end user and retain their attention. After that there's 90% chance the user will exit and leave the page.
Malik Tauqeer
@abadesi @walid_shaar that said, please use some long but concise phrases for your your top header section. It's the only place which helps you get the user attention.
Walid Shaar
@abadesi @malik_tauqeer Great Insight. Let me know if there is anything i can do for you. Everything you recommended is noted!
Malik Tauqeer
@abadesi @walid_shaar Will let you know soon. I am also working on a product and building it's landing page. :) I am happy that you have noted down what I said. <3
Lluís Ventura
Thanks @abadesi! Love your weekly post helping us! This is Lluís, co-founder of Comeet.me (https://www.comeet.me). Looking for people/teams worried about the amount and quality of their meetings that can provide us feedback! We know how frustrating is to feel that there are too many unproductive meetings during your week. Provide 5 seconds feedback, visualize and improve the quality of meetings and thus providing a real pulse of the quality of your time in a very simple and straightforward way. 100% integrated in your GCalendar! No more tools to learn! Comeet.me will help you thanks to continuous feedback from your peers, and providing you perspective about meeting time and quality, to help to improve in the long term!
Hanna Barzakouskaya
@abadesi @lluis_m_ventura A problem you raised is truly worthy of attention, time and money to resolve. But getting feedback doesn't help to solve it. I saw and used various ways of getting feedback after events, we even used a regular retrospectives and all of this convinced me that inefficient meetings hide a more serious high-level problem.
Lluís Ventura
@abadesi @anna_panchenko Hello Anna and thanks for your comment! I fully agree that solving the problem of meetings is a truly complicated one, as it depends on the culture, the environment, etc. What we know is that this is a Marathon, and creating awareness is the first step on this. Providing feedback (anonymous) continuously generate various good things as starting points; first awareness (knowing that myself and others will be able to opine about the meeting), second direct feedback so you can change things based on others comments (too long, no purpose,...). The third one, can provide you perspective, and we are trying to help also on that (time/quality/relationships...). I would love to show an example on how by using Comeet, you can improve (can i share an image here?). In a near future, Comeet.me will start helping more and more (no agenda? Claim it, ...). If you wanna give it a try, we'll be more than happy with more suggestions from your side!
Charles-Eugène Loubao
@lluis_m_ventura. I do not face this problem personally but I wanted to say your landing page is looks amazing 👏🏾👏🏾 . Those illustrations look slick and minimal, everything I love. Did you make them yourself or did you get them from an another website ??
Walid Shaar
@abadesi @lluis_m_ventura Hey budd, great idea and great design! I like everything about it, I just have a slight problem with "white spaces". I think it is too heavy on the high as for a first impression (ofcourse, in my opinion) so maybe maybe the "Landing Page" a bit easier for consumer eyes (have more white space)
Lluís Ventura
@abadesi @walid_shaar super good insights that we'll surely rake into account! In your opinion, are you talking only about the design or also in terms of messaging? This would help!
Filip Jędraszczyk
Thanks for this thread @abadesi ! Hey everyone! We’ve recently launched a pregnancy tracker app to provide future moms with all the information they need to stay safe and informed the whole pregnancy. We’d be thrilled to get some feedback on the design and functionality of our app. Here's the Android app: http://bit.ly/pregnancy-application and here are some optional questions just to help you start somewhere: - What is your first impression? What should we change in the onboarding process? - How do you feel about the design of the app? Would you like to be able to change the color scheme? - Is the app intuitive to you? Is there something you have difficulty finding? Let us know about anything that's come to your attention. Your opinion is invaluable to us 😄 Thank you so much! Filip
Hanna Barzakouskaya
@abadesi @filip_jedraszczyk It seems you created a great app! I dislike the color scheme and I'd rather not upload your app after reviewing screenshots but... You have great reviews, your users shared their positive feedback so I'm sure I would change my mind if I were pregnant.
Ebrahim-Khalil Hassen
@abadesi @filip_jedraszczyk - I am not sure I like the idea of the app, but I am sure others will. Maybe, sharing data with your partner and/or doctor could be useful.
Filip Jędraszczyk
@abadesi @ebrahimkhalil Thanks a lot! Appreciate your feedback.
Shraddha Srivastava
Thanks, @abadesi for starting this weekly thread. It really helps a lot. This is Shraddha from Browsee (https://browsee.io) which helps websites in understanding how users are using their product, what do they like and what they do not and take actions on it. With our pin-pointed session replays, comparative heatmaps, UX issues alerts, and smart actionable, you are in better shape to convert more users. We have recently changed our home page and would be great to get some feedback from the community. Thanks!
Filip Jędraszczyk
@shraddhasrivastava Hi! I really like how minimalistic your home page is. It looks user-friendly but loads quite long. When I scroll down the page some elements suddenly appear and It spoils the effect. If I were you, I would speed up your web page loading time.
Peter Javorkai
@shraddhasrivastava Really nice landing page, clear with just enough information! As someone who is using hotjar quite a while now I can't express how much this helps a solo-founder to see users using the product. I think I'll give it a shot later, also let me know if it's launched!
John Bauer
@abadesi @shraddhasrivastava really very helpful website. I've recommended my friends to try this out.
Walid Shaar
@abadesi @shraddhasrivastava I think its amazing how informative your page is, it is the first time i come across Browsee, and i understood all its functionals ( i love u added a free pack)
Ebrahim-Khalil Hassen
@abadesi @shraddhasrivastava - this looks great. maybe a short video of a user on your site, before you made the changes. it would allow me to see the app does immediately.
Erhan Karadeniz
Not here to share anything this time, just wanted to say thanks for posting this weekly! 👌
Abadesi
@erhankaradeniz thanks for checking in :)
Sooraj Chandran
Thanks for this thread. We will be launching Carrom(https://www.carrom.io) this week. We help remote teams onboard full-time employees anywhere by taking care of their local employment, benefits and payroll. It'd be great to get some feedback, and if you are interested in trying out the product, sign up for the early access and DM me and I'll bump you up on the list.
Ebrahim-Khalil Hassen
@iamsooraj This is an interesting problem to solve. Can this work for one time payments? Can you have a Carrom account, that multiple contractors can pay through? Maybe too complicated, just based on my experience as a freelance analyst. I like the pink highlights
Hanna Barzakouskaya
Hey everyone, I was in this thread a couple of weeks ago sharing my idea, and because of the feedback from here and elsewhere, we did resolve our concerns and get to know a vision of other people. I'm working on a platform and mobile apps that help to detect diseases before their first symptoms appear. To reach this goal our solution provides guidance, applying the latest peer-reviewed researches with a goal on early disease detection. We propose 3 steps to maintain personal health. First, we evaluates individual personal risks. Second, we engage people to pass medical check-ups and save their time and money for this. And finally, we educate about their results and provide an action plan. So I'd love to know what you think, and if you think this could be useful for you, or not! Here's the link https://www.producthunt.com/upco... And our site https://nsenes.health/ Let us know about anything that's come to your attention. Your opinion is invaluable to us 😄
Ryzal Yusoff 🇬🇧🇲🇾
@anna_panchenko Hey Anna, love the landing page and the idea behind your product - Nsenes. I've been using HealthTap app for many years to get help with my symptoms etc. and I could see how Nsenes could provide value in the space. Couple of feedbacks for the landing page: 1) The submit button for the contact form at the bottom is in Russian, you might want to change this to English to match with the rest of the site 2) The explanation video is good but it will be better if you could provide screenshots of the app as well. So that people could get a sense of how the app works. 3) Perhaps install a chat widget? So it is easier for people to reach out That's all from me now. Overall it is really good idea! Love to give a try once it is launched! 😄
David Miranda
Hi all, I'm launching a new product in less than a month and I'm a little nervous. I've got a lot to figure out before it goes live, most of which is how to present everything in a way people can easily understand. If you're interested in the product, it's a low-code web app framework that lets you create simple CRUD web apps faster than anything else out there. You can see the website here: https://remaketheweb.com/ I'd love to hear your ideas/feedback and what would make it easier to get started with.
Daniel da Rocha
@panphora Hi David!! What is your target audience? I am an amateur coding with a bit of proficiency writing CRUD apps. It took me a while to learn it and now I feel pretty confident, although not a professional. It was not clear to me once I skimmed through your site what would Remake bring to simplify my life (yet another tool to learn?). Even if it states "No need to worry about the back-end" or "Easy-to-learn syntax", it still feels a bit cryptic and not so clear as to the real advantages. But then again, I am not sure I am the target audience. If I were, I would like to see more quick examples, comparisons with existing tools, or integrations with existing tools. What does it replace? What does it complement?
David Miranda
@danroc Thank you Daniel.. This is very good feedback. I'm working on a 5 minute video now that will hopefully explain this. Would you be interested in seeing it when it's done?
Ebrahim-Khalil Hassen
@panphora I like the name. Product is way too technical for me to comment on.
Stephen
Thanks @abadesi! Hi Makers! I’m Stephen 👋 and I created 'namecame' to send you names for your next venture. All names are available (aka unregistered) and sent out every few days. Recently launched 🚀 on PH Ship and am seeking subscribers! https://www.producthunt.com/upco...
Melissa Savlind
@builtbystephen Hi Stephen, this is very useful as coming up with a good name that also has a free domain is a hassle! I checked it out but it's a bit unclear whether you just receive random names (everyone receives the same), or are you able to provide some key words to get related names? For example if I'm launching a running app, could I use "running" as a key word and then receive names that relate to it?
Stephen
@melissasavlind Hi Melissa, thanks for the kind words! Currently, subscribers receive random yet maker-centric names. Like your keyword idea though, others have requested similarly in the past. Actually, I’m really curious about the demand, excited to try it out! Makers, if you’re in need of a name for your next venture message me right here on PH or at hello@namecame.com. Let’s see what I can find for you! Share a keyword or more, whatever you like. Also, let me know here if you agree this would be useful! Thanks!
Melissa Savlind
Hi everyone! My team and I have recently launched a vacation planning web-app. It's targeted toward groups of 3-9 people travelling together, and people who leisure travel at least 3 times per year. If you fit this category feel free to try out the product itself (http://bit.ly/curiooso), we'd love some feedback. You can also find more info here: https://www.producthunt.com/post... Thanks!
Umar Güç (GMWOR)
@melissasavlind A bit hard to use! it can be a fun app. It should easily select things that we want to select. It don't have Izmir, Turkey as a designation. if you want more of an interactive review I can help. you can ask me. I like the concept of this app.
Daniel da Rocha
Hello! Thanks for this thread! I would love to get some feedback on Awarded, a database of award-winning movies and books. https://awarded.to/ Its goal is to help you keep track of awards, find a good movie suggestion, or a great book to read. It should be fast and simple. In developments are features such as: - User accounts (sync with Goodreads, Letterboxd, etc; save to wishlists and watchlists, get statistics like "i've watched all the oscar movies of 2018!", recommendations based on liked items, etc) - Search (search everything!) - "The Year in Review": a page for each year with all the great wins and nominations across all awards that year - More awards, more editions, more content! Any feedback is appreciated! Ideas, complaints, critics, suggestions. I am currently quite interested if the navigation feels intuitive, if you can find what you are looking for (given that "search" is still wip!), or if browsing feels easy and fun. Thanks! Greetings from Brazil...
Ebrahim-Khalil Hassen
@danroc - I can see myself using this. The books were interesting to go through. I think it would be easier to navigate by theme (e.g. science fiction, history) rather than award.
Daniel da Rocha
@ebrahimkhalil thanks!! that could definitely be an additional navigation method... will think about it!
Umar Güç (GMWOR)
@danroc I was looking for something like this thank you very much!
Daniel da Rocha
@umar_guc_gmwor_ cool! let me know what do you think.... :)
Albert S.
Thanks @abadesi for these posts! We are looking for anyone involved in creating, reviewing or approving Google Ads campaigns to help beta test - PPC Ad Editor Our tool helps you share your ppc campaign builds in a nicer format without the need to use excel or taking a screenshot. We are looking to launch within 2-3 weeks but want to make sure everything is good before we do. Having been in the industry for 15+ years, we still face the problem of being able to effectively share our keywords and ad copy in an efficient way. Please take a look and forward to anyone you know that could benefit. Thanks! More info here - https://www.ppcadeditor.com Thanks, @albert_somlith
Charles-Eugène Loubao
Thank you @abadesi for your weekly post🙏🏾 Hello Makers. My name is Charles-Eugene Loubao, I am the founder of Micro CRM (https://microcrm.cc). Micro CRM is free a contact management app built for personal use, small businesses and freelancers. You can add contacts or import them from CSV files , save notes for your contacts and create email reminders. I am launching it on ProductHunt on Monday November 4th and for a limited time I offer a 30 days trial of the premium version which includes reminders, tags and upcoming premium features. Check out the landing page or try it out by creating an account for free. https://microcrm.cc Thank you 🙂 Charles-Eugene Loubao
Sebbe Selvig
@abadesi @charles_eugene_loubao Lot's of CRMs out there, so not the easiest field to take on. Your site seem very simplistic, too simplistic to be trust worthy in my opinion. I would recommend that you work on you writing and telling stories about you main feature (especially those that makes you product different than competitors). Features can also be values like being there for the small freelance etc. I would also recommend to get a visible Privacy Policy to tell you users how you handle data. CRM data is very valuable data and you need to build trust in how you handle the data. Could be encryption standards, what data centers and countries are the data in. I would also like to have a tour with screenshots that I can browser to see what I can expect after signing up. Hope this helps you on the landing page.
Charles-Eugène Loubao
@abadesi @sebbe Thank you for your insight it is very valuable. My copy is not the best so I'll take any advice I can (I even got a course on Udemy about it haha😅). You point about the security and trust is very important too. CRMs being company or business data I need make the users feel secure. Thank you so much.
Ebrahim-Khalil Hassen
@abadesi @charles_eugene_loubao - I like the idea of email reminders. Many people need reminders about birthdays etc, and stuff like kids soccer games etc.
John Bauer
Hello Everyone, Hope you are getting good results on your products, Thanks, @abadesi for this thread, This helps creators share their products and services. Other creators can find new products and services. Share their views and get valuable feedback for their products. I want to use this thread to share our plugin WP Paint - Advanced WordPress Image Editor plugin, which we listed a few days ago. WP Paint plugin is a WordPress Image Editor plugin. We have designed it similar to other PC/Mac software, So, that it will be easier to use. As you are familiar with that layout. You can use this plugin to Crop, Rotate, Resize, Flip Brush, Pencil, Color Picker, Color Fill, Erase Select, Selection Tool, Magic Wand Tool Add Texts, Shapes, Effects, Gradient, Blur Adjust Brightness and Contrast & more things to do. Please check it out and share your valuable feedback: https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Sebbe Selvig
Thanks for this thread @abadesi ! My product is Preely (https://preely.com). It is an easy to use, self-service platform for Remote User Tests. The product solves the pain point for Makers, PMs/POs and UX designers, that it's really time consuming to bring in users to get feedback, most often a physical meeting or online. While normal user tests brings a lot of value, it also requires a lot of resources and effort. Preely enables all members of a team to get feedback on their product and feature ideas, fast and efficiently. We have a free plan that can be used to try the tool. I'm looking for feedback on what would be keeping you from implementing it in your own work, knowing that it would increase the quality of your ideas as well as make bad ideas fail fast. Thank you for you valuable time and feedback 🙏 Sebbe / Cofounder Note: We have been in the market for some time (1+ years), but we have just given the tool a major overhaul and I therefore dare sharing my product in this thread.
Ebrahim-Khalil Hassen
@abadesi @sebbe - I think having a once off fee would be great for indie makers. I also think you use the word "free" too many times. I was not certain whether I would need to recruit testers or if Preely would do that?
Wei Chun
Launched a fixed-price design agency: https://designmoh.com/ Struggling to get traffic. Would love to get some feedback on my landing page and whether its appealing enough. Thanks in advance for all feedback!
Malik Tauqeer
@chew_wei_chun your landing page has very high contrast colours. Blue and green don't look good with such high contrasts. Consider changing them to something else. You have used slide-in animation which is kinda out dated trend now. Don't use that left-to-right animation on scroll. If you want to use some motions, you can use bottom-to-top with fade effect. That will play nice on your page. You first header section is way to big that it doesn't fit text content on the screen, there's a big white space on top of the text "Impacting Businesses Globally With Design". Try reducing it. You don't have any illustrations on your landing page and you are providing design related work, this makes user (or it at least made me) think, are they really a good design agency? I hope you get my point. Name your price package some other name rather than Category A, B or C. Use Bronze, Silver and Gold instead. Or something like that. I hope this will help you be better at landing page. :)
Ebrahim-Khalil Hassen
@chew_wei_chun I would recommend looking at this https://jonathanstark.com/buildi.... The reason, your page looks like a traditional design agency, but you are selling tasks.
chinjj j
Thanks, @abadesi for this thread. Digital Marketing is a must and an essential for your business. But your business would benefit only if you know the right way to execute these marketing tactics. Well, that is another elaborate story. First, it is best that you understand- how your business would benefit from Digital marketing? So, Here is the answer for "how Business benefit from Digital Marketing" (https://code9tech.com/blog/blog/...)
Antonina Krus
Hi everyone! I would like to share with you our product we are working on: 👉 https://www.producthunt.com/upco... It's a JavaScript library for web reporting and data visualization. Allows you to create interactive pivot reports inside any app - React, Angular, Vue.js or any other. Runs smoothly on any browser. We designed it with care about data analysts and developers in mind. It's totally free and ready to use. So we would be happy if you find it handy for your projects. Please don't hesitate to share your feedback with us - we'll truly appreciate it🙏!
Walid Shaar
Hello Fellow Community! I am the Sales Manager of a start-up "Ring n Bring" We have been working on project "Ring n Bring" - The Smart Service Bell - It is an internal ordering system for Large Households with helpers. For a brief explanation, the solution consists of a Free downloadable app available on Appstore or GooglePlay + a Ring n Bring pre-installed device (the tablet). We launched this as a more efficient, effective, and organized way of making requests inside mansions and villas to a centralized, 24/7 reliable system. Please take a moment to have a look: www.ringnbring.com
We take any feedback into heavy consideration, as we try to tailor our product to customer needs. Thank you! Please show us the support on SHIP, and give us any feedback/recommendations, as they would be much appreciated!
Umar Güç (GMWOR)
Thanks @abadesi! This post is really helpful. I have created a digital chess clock app for android devices. Please check it out it's for free on google play store. https://play.google.com/store/ap...
It is easy to use and have nice graphics. Have two clock type (Normal and per move) and three increment types (Fischer, Bronstein and Delay). I have submitted it on this website also. https://www.producthunt.com/post... Please give feedback on this app. Thank you!
Ebrahim-Khalil Hassen
@abadesi @umar_guc_gmwor_ I am a bit of a time geek, but do play chess. This is next level interesting. Consider a few examples.1. Dispute resolution -You can only speak once you have the phone and you will get it in five minutes. It is your move after that. 2. Task juggling - I will concentrate for ten minutes on CSS on this website, and after that do some research, and get back to the website. This has so many interesting use cases. I just wish I had an Android phone.