Pre-launch page is live, lmk what you think :)

Brittany Partridge
9 replies

Replies

Andrew Tye
Congrats! I understand you need a lot of text, but if you can make the width of the text narrower that would be ideal. It is too much strain to scan back and forth across the width of a wide screen.
Brittany Partridge
@awt woah Andrew the Pro! great suggestion, ill adjust the widths. Do you understand what the product does? I checked our corral.app and it looks awesome!
Andrew Tye
@brittany_partridge Hey, I'm not really any sort of Pro! sorry if I came across that way :) And yes I did understand the product I think - my takeaway was 'Google Keep but with helpful intelligence" - is that on the right track? And thanks for the nice words about Correl
Mukul Raina
Hey Brittany, my 2 cents 1) For a product which i would want to store a major chunk of my data, I would prefer being able to know the team/founders behind it. I couldn't find that from the landing page 2) Related to point #1, I couldn't find "Terms of Service / Privacy Policy" on the webpage 3) Sorry but the domain was confusing to me. I kept reading it as "the-a-book.com" 4) In general, the UI seems pretty heavy on textual content. A bit of imagery would have been useful to me Goodluck!
Brittany Partridge
@mukulraina thank you! this is helpful :) I don’t have a t&c or privacy policy because I just want to validate the idea that this is a problem and we have a solution, was the clear or you still don’t know what the product does?
Bill Haywood
Powerful language. I felt it. Agree with Mukal about wanting to know team and confusing url.
Brittany Partridge
@bill_haywood I'm a one-woman team right now, would that make you feel weird?
Bill Haywood
@brittany_partridge Hmmmm, that's an excellent question. Not sure it makes sense, but I have the same issue being a one-man team. I allude to a "team", and I don't use my name much to give the air of a 'team'. But personally if it were me, I would be more fascinated by you pulling out all the stops on your own than some mysterious corporation buying code. But....that's just me. You could also describe yourself as the leading spirit of things...just leave out that you're the only spirit. Lol - - I do this, too, actually. I go by Lead Editor of My Free Legacy Binder - - but in actuality I'm the only official editor. The only other editing is crowdsourcing which may or may not be a fair interpretation. You're inspiring me to apply more personality to my website. Watch my profile for a new task to create an about us page inspired by our discussion. :-)
Brittany Partridge
@bill_haywood you got it! I will be on the look out :)