Who's working on a weekend project?

Calum Webb
16 replies
Hey Makers! What are your plans for the weekend? Let's support each other in getting our goals done! Apart from working on Community Support over the weekend, I'm waiting on a delivery of IKEA furniture to liven up my new flat ๐Ÿ™Œ

Replies

Elena
Congrats on a new flat! I love IKEA :) I am working while my toddler is taking a nap ;) Always working around her schedule. Planning on taking the kids to a pumpkin patch this weekend.
Calum Webb
@elenanabi Haha thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š I love IKEA too, even if I wish building the furniture was more like playing with legos than a challenge of my sanity ๐Ÿ˜… I've never been to a pumpkin patch, sounds like fun! Enjoy the time with your family :)
tela
I'm wrapping-up features needed for open beta next week, and building an updated onboarding flow based on early beta feedback. Self-serve FTW!
Calum Webb
@tela Nice one! What's the project you're releasing in to open beta?
Vikash Kesarwani
Working on project to serve mock APIs which can be used in development time , until the real APIs are ready. This can make the development faster and independent.
Emilio Lopez
Good luck putting it all together! The trick to not throwing the pieces out the window is not getting frustrated ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ Iโ€™m finishing up on a logo for a new site sound proof deals. Unmuted deals for music artists. :)
Calum Webb
@emiliowav I'll keep that in mind about not throwing the pieces out the window ๐Ÿ˜‚ Sounds great! Are you planning on posting the site on Product Hunt when it's ready?
Raheel Ahmad
I just completed the front-end design for my automated data cleaning & preparation library for data analysis. https://www.producthunt.com/upco... Here is the link! Looking forward to your feedback @community
Gonรงalo Henriques
Working on my own YNAB alternative. I'm opened to suggestions :)
Shaomeng Zhang
Closing in on ZenJournal 2.0. Finished most of the coding. Now just the assets and copy and testing.
Calum Webb
@shaomeng_zhang Sounds great! Planning to post the update post on Product Hunt once you're done ;) ?
bamarc
I am setting up a database with SQL. My goal is to display it on a website.