How do you identify user needs and attitudes for a product you want to build?

Artem Galenko
7 replies
Please feel free to share your experience!I assume it will be extremely useful for all of us. Thanks

Replies

Malik Tauqeer
For this we do write Personas as well as "Jobs to be done". When you use both approaches it makes things more clear, you get to right direction with a little extra effort. We do a lot of research and try to gather as much information as can, so that we don't miss a single bit. Then we sit over this and share our feedbacks and brainstorm and propose different ideas/solutions. After that we vote and make a decision what to do next.
Malik Tauqeer
Currently we are working on a new product and it's already under-development. We are following same steps that I have mentioned above and these are super useful. We have learnt so many things about the users needs and necessary features that we have to have in our MVP.
Artem Galenko
@malik_tauqeer it would be great and i will much appreciate your assitance! could you direct me in pm ?
Malik Tauqeer
@unrealartemg We are here to help each other, it's not a big deal. :) I have sent you private message. Reply me whenever you get free. :)
Malik Tauqeer
If you need any kind of assistance or more help, I will be more than happy to assist you. :)