How comfortable are you with death?

Johan Bavaud
5 replies
Really curious to learn how Product Hunt's community react to this topic.

Replies

Abadesi
There have been quite a few death related products shared in the communtiy. I’m a big fan of Patrick Collinson of Stripe and he’s well known for having his laptop background be a countdown to his estimated death, pretty cool though kinda morbid
Johan Bavaud
Hi @abadesi, This discussion + tooyoo Launch = could be a great trendy discussion for tomorrow All Saints day πŸ™ŒπŸ» Just an idea that could help us understand how people are confortable about this topic too 😊
Johan Bavaud
@abadesi Thanks for your answer ! As we approach Halloween and All Saint's days, I am looking for informations/feelings on this topic before to launch our product on 31.10.2019. What I already found : Death related products seen on Product Hunt : Check : Population Project, You Will Die in X Weeks, You're getting old, Death Clock and WeCroak If you see products didn't listed here, I would be happy to discover them πŸ™ŒπŸ»
Abadesi
@johan_bavaud those are the ones I remember - can't wait to see what you launch! You should remember to share it in this thread.