Do you need a new email manager ?

Romaric Mourgues
5 replies
Hi Product Hunt ! 👋 We've just started working on MailView, a new way to view your emails by taking advantage of Notion's flexibility, FrontApp's collaboration features, and adding a touch of smart-features from Gmail and Gmail Inbox. We think there is something to do in our mail clients, if you think so too, how about discussing it a bit more to share ideas? 🙂 You can follow MailView by entering your email here: https://mailview.app/?ref=phm2 While waiting to discuss with you on the subject, excellent day to all ! 😀

Replies

Muhammad Harfoush ✨
I'm a big Notion fan, so I'm interested in knowing how you guys take advantage of its flexibility?
Muhammad Harfoush ✨
@romaric_mourgues I like where you guys are going. Maybe solving this will let you discuss the concept of managing other things as well? :)
Romaric Mourgues
@7arfoush Hi, sorry for the delay, I didn't have the notification ! We want to take advantage of the data views flexibility, we do not like the fact that everything is editable and the fact that anytime you click on the page something is focused and editable in Notion. But we like the idea of having custom fields to email and contact objects, and the ability to create custom views and subviews with complex queries (show emails grouped by all the contacts having the tag "customers" and show it as a list ; or generate a Kanban view based on the tags fields of any mail subgroup etc). We want to see with you all how far we can go with this idea :) What do you think ?
Romaric Mourgues
@7arfoush We were actually wondering, we'll make the core view and custom fields features independant and reusable. There is a lot of project management kanban apps, there is Notion for notes, for now we see something to do with emails and contact but nothing we'll be lost if the view system works as we hope :)
Muhammad Harfoush ✨
@romaric_mourgues Well, best of luck for you and the team! 😄