What are the problems you face when travelling?

Meghraj Suthar
12 replies
We want to simplify the travel experience for everyone by removing all bridges. Let us know what are the problems you face and wish if those could be removed, I would have traveled a lot more.

Replies

Hanna Barzakouskaya
1. long flights. 2. It's a problem to leave all my flowers for a long time (watering as a part of problem and smart flower pots didn't help with it).
Hanna Barzakouskaya
@iamromec Yeah! Elon's trying to solve it. And your question wasn't to share hates what easy to fix. If it is easy to fix I suppose it won't be a problem. Right? But even here there's a point to think. Long flights are exhausted for people because of some reasons: sitting posture for a long time, noise, uncomfortable places, children, etc.
Meghraj Suthar
@anna_panchenko Long flights! How could we short those? One person I see who could reduce this is Elon Musk.
Hoda Emam
Some type of entertainment for kids on a flight would be priceless. (Aside from screen time).
Meghraj Suthar
@hoda_emam1 I see. If you've any ideas on the type of possible entertainments (if being a mother), we'd be a great help. Thanks.
Elizabethrud
1. Finding really tasty food (and not spending too much money on it); 2. Sometimes accommodation 3. Long trip
Meghraj Suthar
@elizabethru This certainly could be resolve by traveling and exploring more of local lifestyle. Local people don't pay too much money on food because they know spots which serves good food decent price.
victorkl lim
waiting your luggage is a issue.
Meghraj Suthar
@victorkl_lim This indeed is a trouble! Sometimes, most painful.
victorkl lim
Hi mostly is communication, get higher rate for money if you are buy alot of thing
Meghraj Suthar
@victorkl_lim We've recently launched a helpful feature in our localites community application for travelers. It's called #askAnything - a community driven global support platform for travelers. It's quite easy to use and helps travelers get direct support from native people or residents of the city. I hope you'd find it helpful in some way. You can learn more here: https://localites.co/ask-anything. Let me what else we could encounter and try to resolve.
George Edwards
If you are looking for non-standard travel, I advise you to think about visiting Pripyat - www.chernobylstory.com Now you can go on a tour at a nice price, with a comfortable transfer. I was there last year and this place left a deep impression on my soul.