In launching your product, is Google AdWords that useful or reliable?

Rigo Gonzalez
5 replies
I've worked with different software companies and I can say that most of them use it, but is it that effective to hit your target audience and get them as actual conversions? Am not specialized in marketing after all. Marketing people often say that there's different major types of marketing your brand, either by paid ads service or having to get influencers to back you up, the other is manual marketing through community and social media. What do you prefer other than Google AdWords in this sense?

Replies

Jack Cooper
Google have infinitely simplified their Ads UX, so while I can’t comment on the effectiveness of a campaign without knowing more details about the product, messaging, and creative, I can say with certainty, that using the platform is one helluva lot easier than it used to be.
Rigo Gonzalez
@jack_cooper Since adwords basically focuses on the google search engine, what other google services would you pair it up with to effectively improve and see the outcome of your campaign (not mentioning GA of course)? As some starters wouldn't or couldn't spend that much for paid ads.
Jack Cooper
@rigogonzalez I think it all depends on your product or service and your creative strategy. What are you selling and what’s your messaging?