GradePoint app, made by young iOS developer

atemnkeng fontem
5 replies
Sorry if this is the wrong place for posting this, I'm very new to this website. My name is Atemnkeng Fontem, and I'm currently a senior in high school and I created this app to help solve problems I personally went through going through high school. With me app students can calculate their GPAs, add assignment reminders, and calculate their grades. I've shared my app locally and the students LOVED it, and i've gathered a lot of attention in my hometown because of it. I've even had random kids I've never spoke to before thank me for making the app. The reason I'm here is to help expand my app, and help more students stay on top of their academic grind. My core audience so far is teens and young adults ages 13-26, college or high school. Please leave any tips or advice I'm very new to managing an app/business, anything helps! Link to my product hunt app page: https://www.producthunt.com/post...

Replies

Abadesi
What have you tried so far to expand your app audience?
atemnkeng fontem
@abadesi yes I designed it so the scales are adjustable to any high school/college grading system
atemnkeng fontem
@abadesi I’ve shared it locally with students at my high school on social media, this was very successful because it made it essentially go viral however, it’s since been slowing down a bit.
Abadesi
@atemnkeng_fontem can you share it with students at other high schools you are connected to e.g. local areas, friends' or relatives' schools?
AppStudio
hello @atemnkeng_fontem ,, it was great.. We have a team of talented ios app developers with years of experience in the industry. We have successfully delivered high-quality apps for some of the world’s top brands. To know more about our services, please visit us at www.appstudio.ca and read our blog to get to know more about our practices and how we can help your business achieve success with mobile app development. Visit us here : https://www.appstudio.ca/hire-io...