Hey everyone, what's the best way to spread the word about a new product on Product Hunt?

Jack Burns
10 replies

Replies

Elen Udovichenko
Using social media and relevant communities! At least that's what worked for us - we've just launched our product Reply: Email Search which became the #1 product of the day (yay!) mostly thanks to the support of the sales community. Maybe that was due to the perfect timing (the sales downturn most businesses are experiencing right now) and its tangible value, the purpose (to help sales teams generate businesses despite the crisis), or just because it's free - the support has been amazing! Also, our business partners have been very supportive too, spreading the news among their users and social following! Good luck!
Ashim Adhikari
@elen_u Did you run social media ads ?
Jack Burns
@elen_u Hey Elen, awesome, thanks so much. I hope your launch is going super well, let me know if there's anything I can do to help :)
Elen Udovichenko
@jack_burns Thanks, we're doing just great - got the product of the day and hope to get to the weekly top 3! Also, I'm always happy to help:) I've upvoted your product, it seems really interesting - will definitely try it out!
Elen Udovichenko
@masterashim no, as far as I know. We've boosted a couple of linkedin posts though