What do you think when you hear "Making personal finance enjoyable"

Dan Smith Is...
1 reply
We are building an app that does all of the heavy lifting that normally takes hours in a spreadsheet. It allows you to sort your financial data, like an automatically updated Airtable, and has streamlined interactions that let you create reports and track budgets, etc. to make better financial decisions. We are still struggling to nail our headline though. Thoughts?

Replies

Mildred Englin
Have you done it actually? This project actually sounds like something very interesting and more than just useful. I would really like to use such an app, as it is one of the greatest ideas. I have also tried to make a similar app, however I do not have enough knowledge in app development to make is a real thing. I am actually trying to be as cautious as possible with my finances, that is exactly why I am using the services of a financial advisor. He helps me a lot in managing all of my money. In case you would also like to call for the services of a great advisor, you could call for the services of https://www.riseprivate.com/ as they are all the best.