πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ $230 000 monthly recurring revenue ACHIEVED πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Lisa Dziuba
81 replies
I joined WeLoveNoCode as a mentor, and soon as a Head of Marketing. Since August we were working a lot with product marketing, community & content, growth, and paid channels. Today I'm super excited that we have grown our MRR to $230K MRR, which is a 2.7Million in ARR πŸŽ‰ WeLoveNoCode (http://welovenocode.com/) helps startups, agencies, and SMBs build any product faster and more affordable with the power of no-code. We match awesome companies with awesome no-code developers and it works :) My biggest takeaway as a Head of Marketing and ex-founder is that you need to solve a very painful customer need on the big growing market better than any other player. Sound obvious, right? Marketing is a fuel that drives the product with PMF to the right users with the right message via the right marketing channels. Great marketing, led by a strong team, will supercharge product with PMF. And if you add here a fast-growing market, like no-code, you will receive a hyper-growth.

Replies

Nikhil Khedlekar
The No code revolution begins!! πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯
The VBC - The Virtual Business Card
Congratulations, hope for me I will be able to doing the same Do you have any advices?
Nik Shevchenko
@vbc_app what's your product is about?
The VBC - The Virtual Business Card
@kodjima33 It's a PWA for remove paper business cards for goods... even all others scanning business cards app. I will launch at the start of next year.
Klein Udumaga
Crazy growth! πŸ’«
Nik Shevchenko
@klein_udumaga thanks for helping us achieve it!
Klein Udumaga
@kodjima33 it’s been an absolutely pleasure. Thanks fir the opportunity.
Nina
Great job!!!
Lucian Tartea
Congratulations for the growth Lisa. $230K is a huge number. You are leading Welovenocode marketing beautifully. I believe nocode industry will grow immense because it makes content creation and product building extremely accessible to so many creative people.
Lucian Tartea
@kodjima33 Definitely Nik, I've planned to build a very basic product about nocode early next year. With basic coding skills HTML, CSS nothing more. Really excited about how this industry grows and impacts the world. Personally I use Carrd and Gumroad a lot and see first hand how fast they grow.
Nik Shevchenko
@luciantartea totally agree! No-code is amazing place to be, it's organically growing tight now.
MARINA S
Congratulations to Lisa and to WeLoveNoCode!
Mugeni M
Kudos to Lisa and your team!!
Tobi Gbemisola
Big congrats to the team πŸŽ‰
MARINA S
@tobigbemisola πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯
A kaldybayev
Congratulations!πŸ₯‚
Ilya Suponya
Non-stop, through thorns to the stars
Lisa Dziuba
@ilya_suponya πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯