Just launched my UX side hustle passion and super excited to share with you!

Reagan Sirengo
13 replies
Here is the link: https://www.producthunt.com/post... BACKGROUND Most website/products pages fail simply because they are hard to use. People expect to ask questions and get immediate gratification. In a retail store, a user can glance at signage, read product labeling, or flag down a salesperson to hassle. Replicating this ease of information access is a competitive advantage. WTF is poised to solve that problem. Don't break the user flow. Don't let them think Grounded in the Minimalist approach, WTF was designed to help visitors find the purposeful information they’re looking for quickly and efficiently contextually. Our solution give small and enterprise companies insights into how their potential customers interact with their products — the kind no other person could ever deliver. It’s normal for your users to have recurring questions and need quick access to specific information to complete whatever it is they came looking for. Many companies still opt for the ubiquitous FAQ (frequently asked/anticipated questions) format to address some or even all information needs. But FAQs often miss the mark because people don’t realize that creating effective user information—even when using the apparently simple question/answer format—is complex and requires careful planning. Sending legitimate prospects off to an FAQ page to figure out their questions for themselves is one of the best ways to lose a sale. WHY What The FAQ 1. Reduce the Burden on Customer Support Staff No one wants to have (or to be in) an army of support people who answer the same questions day in and day out. It’s expensive and boring. Their time is money too. Your website/product should be filled with purposeful content that meets users’ core needs and fulfills your company’s objectives. 2. Serve as an Early Response System for Urgent Problems Data is your friend:Use both qualitative and quantitative data to fix your product. 3. Contribute to Your Continuous Improvement Cycle User behaviors tracked in the dashboard can also point to UX problems you should address elsewhere. Treat user feedback as what it actually is: a valuable list of potential improvements you need to investigate and include in your site structure. Understanding user behavior is key to finding out how users interact with your product. Give users a solid process to follow.

Replies

yannhoper
Why i don't find this on the homepage ?
Kesara Wimal
We also excited to know about your project
Khea Chang
Really excited about this! Looks like you've found a really interesting niche.
Olga Collins
UX tools are a great opportunity for sure! I'm working on my product idea in this field as well. I want to build a easy-to-use card sorting tool. I started with the simple website just to get some traffic, and to showcase this UX research technique.