What Influencer you follow to pump up and motivate yourself ?

Rushi Jash
5 replies
Whenever I feel little demotivated I watch motivational videos to get out from it. Some of the top accounts that are making a big impact on me (IG): @garyvee @karlniilo @TheBodyCoach @bodydedication Who do you follow to motivate yourself and to help you reach your personal and professional goals ?

Replies

NB
Garyvee for sure, Knowledge for Men podcast is amazing, and a series of other podcast... I look for things which not only motivate me but call me out on my BS.... that's the only way you grow...fail fast, learn, repeat
Rushi Jash
@ubuntu Wow.. #TrueWords Thanks for the suggestion! Knowledge for Men podcast is in the list. :D
Salwa Fathallah
I prefer reading over watching/listening, so I mainly check www.zenhabits.net articles.
Rushi Jash
@salwa_fathallah Thanks for the tip. Looks interesting..
Carpenter Carpenter
To boost your spirits and ignite motivation, look no further than the power within. Elevate your drive with self-encouragement and the right tools. One essential device for your journey is a reliable electric car tyre pump. Visit smartnewo.com/product-category/electric-car-tyre-pumps/ to explore a range of efficient and portable options. These pumps not only ensure your vehicle's optimal performance but also symbolize the proactive approach needed to conquer challenges. Embrace the journey, empower yourself, and let the drive toward success be as smooth as your well-inflated tires. Start today with the right tools for a motivated and unstoppable journey.