2021 is ending soon; what have you decided to do in 2022? To make it a successful year.

Elena Cirera
12 replies

Replies

Manoj Ranaweera
I'll share our plans for one of my companies www.skilledup.life. We have two simple goals: - Have 11,000 Volunteers signed up by 31st July 2022 - Generate £10k MRR no later than 31st Oct 2022 Everything will be just sweet! What about you Elena?
Manoj Ranaweera
@elena_cirera Thank you. But surely, there must be something you want to achieve?
Elena Cirera
@manojranaweera It's my wish that you will achieve your goals.
Andrii Kpyto
Well, let's start from being alive 😅
Ender
@kpyto Underrated comment. My goal for 2022 is just to be more present and feel alive. I’m reading a book by bell hooks about how we’re always looking forward to the future and never living in the present. This leads us to feel like the current moment has no meaning. I want to feel alive. I want to find joy in every passing second.
Elena Cirera
@kpyto @enderm It is always good to enjoy every second of the present while looking towards the future.
Andrii Kpyto
@enderm looks like this somehow connected to ML researches. I have many friends from this field, and AI/ML engeniers feels depressed so many times... Great starting point to investigate why in the next year!
Well to actually launch our product - didn't quite make it in 2021!
Try something new. Trying new activities and seeing new places not only make life more prosperous, they can also improve your mood and sense of well-being.
Jaskiran Kaur
Learn more for career and be healthy.
Karolina Slovcovaite
I believe that adopting automatization and creating a passionate community are vital for any business to be successful in the next year. You can learn more about it here https://admers.com/blog/digital-...