2021 in review: what happened in your startup?

Farokh Shahabi
9 replies
Founders and entrepreneurs look back at the achievements, growth, and mistakes! that shaped the year. I'll start with 2021 in review at Formaloo: - 1 major pivot! - 3x growth in monthly active users, reaching almost 20,000 πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ - 250% growth in customers analyzed, reaching 3.7M+ ✌️ - 2 fruitful partnerships & also joining Meta Accelerator 🍾🍾🍾 - 3x growth in our mobile apps, reaching 70,000 installs πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ - 2 prestigious new awards πŸ†πŸ† Thanks to our amazing team, supportive investors, and most of all, our beloved clients who believed in us and made all this happen. With your help, we will reach our projection of topping 100K+ MAUs by end of 2022! #newyearresolution Let’s change the future of #nocode, Let’s rock 2022!

Replies

مُشΨͺَبا
My deepest congratulations to you and your team ✌️
Nadiia Yuzkova
Wow! My congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸ†πŸΎ! Keep it up!
Jonathan Massabni
What a year! Congrats! πŸŽ‰ Started this path in 2021. Would definitely be interested to read your advice on how to reach these great milestones πŸ”₯
Farokh Shahabi
@jonathanm Thank you Jonathan! Definitely will keep you updated! Love to hear your feedback as well on our platform.
Big Congrats on your achievements in 2021. For me I started on this side project journey and have been learning a lot. We didn't quite launch last year as I hoped we would - but it's been a very rewarding journey and hopefully I can share something similar for 2022! Biggest bonus though has been all of the amazing people I've met!
Farokh Shahabi
@maxwellcdavis Awesome! Good luck! Love to give it a try when you launch ;)
Jessie
Congrats!!! These all sounds amazing πŸ™Œ Curious what was your best users growth technique that you found most efficient in reaching these numbers? Many thanks for sharing!