Share your product here to get support, feedback, users (w/c 13th of April)

Aaron O'Leary
232 replies
Hi Makers! This thread is dedicated to you if you are: (1) launching soon or recently launched (2) looking for beta users (3) asking for feedback on a landing page First, start by helping out another maker. You can check out their launch, give their product a review or share a comment on their launch post. Once you've helped someone else out, share your product link here and BE SPECIFIC about who your target audience is and how we can help. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Replies

Jacob Jacquet
https://rezi.io does it load fast enough?
Elies Delgado
@jacob_rezi Pretty fast for me too! Website looking great and professional (I'm usually not a fan of borders around pictures but in your case it looks nice to me and adds personality to your site!)
Kelly Robert Graver
@jacob_rezi I had no problem loading. I think the landing page is great as far as design and information architecture. If I was on the hunt for a job, I would definitely try this out!
Jake Nelson
@jacob_rezi loads fast enough for me, a couple of seconds! Great design, makes a really good first impression
Eric I Balmer
@jacob_rezi loads pretty fast. (5 seconds on a slower connection). A loading spinner might be good
Andre
WIP/MVP https://greenthumb.ritualin.com/ Greenthumb is your window to nature. It lets you watch a calming nature video through PictureInPicture while working. This is an experiment for desktop Google Chrome browser. How do you like the videos? Any feedback and suggestions are very welcome. https://greenthumb.ritualin.com/
Nikolay Bilev
Hi @andrefuchs! The videos look really nice and fresh. Can I open a video in full screen mode on the web app? Also I couldn't turn on sound. Is it possible?
Andre
@bilevn Thanks for your feedback, Nikolay. Currently it's not possible but I will add that features soon. ๐Ÿ™‚
Robin Nessensohn
@andrefuchs really nice ideas! I think would also be really great to see maybe an ocean, or a bigger lake or a bigger river! Do you plan to incorporate sound as well?
Andre
@robin_nessensohn Thank you, Robin. Yes, I'm working on adding sound as well. Great idea about the ocean and lake. I will add those in the next update ๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ‘
Sebastian Tamayo
Hi @andrefuchs, I really like the idea of this product. I could see myself launching a beach scene with waves crashing for when I'm designing or coding. It would be cool to have a quick way to launch these from the browser or a way to search other nature views. Sound may also be nice. Great work. Hope this helps! Sebastian Btw I'd love to hear if you have any feedback on my upcoming project Debtlift.
Nikolay Bilev
Hi guys! We temporally turned our travel platform into COVID-19 monitoring service. Those who are trying to monitor where things stand at the moment around the world could find our format of an interactive map and dashboards with frequently updated case statistics useful. We've just launched on PH. Your feedback in the comments section of the product page would be so helpful for us. https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Elvira Parpalac
@bilevn Hi Nikolay! I like the dark mode and the fact that you're highlighting the country according to COVID-19 cases status. You have search and charts - useful features, which will help to track the dynamic of this virus. Good job ๐Ÿ‘
Sebastian Tamayo
Hi @bilevn, great use of your product. I really like your UI/UX. I've seen some of these maps however they aren't as nice and don't have information relating to each country. Some feedback I have would be: add tool tips to all icons used. Maybe provide a little walk through tutorial when a user first opens the app. Good job, I'm curious how you plan to use this for travel. Hope this helps! Sebastian Btw I'd love to hear if you have any feedback on my upcoming project Debtlift.
Nikolay Bilev
Thank you for the feedback, Sebastian! Tooltips and guide are definitely make sense. We will get to it!
Nicolas Sacchetti-Choquette
@bilevn I really like the name of your product! Also, the UI/UX is pretty interesting and pleasing for the eyes. I will surely use this to track COVID-19 in my country.
Bess Percy
@bilevn I'm really impressed by how your company is able to quickly pivot your product into something that's time-sensitive and useful for the tragedy that the world is going through. It's also surprisingly comforting to see how some countries' cases are droppingโ€” I think the upward and downward arrow is a really smart and useful UI component that really addresses users' emotional needs in addition to providing them with actual data. Would love some feedback on a small product my team and I are working on called RWVoice! (You can find it at the very bottom of this list or on Product Hunt!)
Junior Owolabi
Hi All I released the following products some weeks ago, but havenโ€™t managed to get much constructive feedback. Products are 2 partner apps: one for entrepreneurs to perform customer interviews via chat (with their target audience). the other is to communicate with the entrepreneur as a member of their target audience. The entrepreneurs pay a small fee to conduct a customer interview and the target audience gets paid for participating. Any feedback would be beneficial. The website is: https://www.prepxus.com Product Hunt: https://www.producthunt.com/@ril... Please upvote if you are interested or know someone that could be.
Julien
@rilwan_owolabi1 Great idea and great execution, sorry because this isn't constructive but I like what you did ๐Ÿ‘
Sebastian Tamayo
@rilwan_owolabi1 very interesting idea. I could see this being used by accelerators and start up competitions. My main feedback would be that it appears that surveying users is a big portion of the app, however the app is centered around terminology of interviewing users. There may be a bit of mix up / confusion from an end user with terminology. I would recommend showing your app to a middle schooler and asking them if anything is confusing. Beware middle schoolers can either not care or be ruthlessly honest. General feedback would who are the surveys sent to if your a start up? It would be cool if the app could help with this part. It's also a bit hard to understand what the payment is for, will the app find users for the interviews? Is it going to do the interviews? The terminology on this page should literally tell us what were paying for, for ex. paying for us to find 10 users from your target audience. Hope this helps! Sebastian Btw I'd love to hear if you have any feedback on my upcoming project Debtlift.
Junior Owolabi
@sebastianxtamayo thanks for the feedback, I will present my younger cousin the questions you posed. What is being paid for is: - we automatically source a member their target audience - send out requests (Push notifications to the target audience oriented app) - setup a chat session (which can be anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour) - securely store the interview transcripts on cloud I will definitely provide feedback on your project
Sebastian Tamayo
@rilwan_owolabi1 happy to help. Oh that's awesome, I didn't know that's what I was paying for from the payment screen this can be a really useful service.
Neale Halliday
Good idea and simple to understand. As well as specific problem-centred feedback for start-ups this is an interesting and cheap way of doing qualitative market research which might interest major marketing companies. Could you do it 'in the moment' (for instance when someone is shopping, checking-in to a hotel or doing some other activity)? Is there a visual component, so they could provide visual feedback? And finally, s there some way of authenticating that the person is a really member of the target group?
Toby Allen
Hey PH! I've been thinking a lot about how I can give back during this COVID19 time - So I launched: ๐Ÿ‘‰ http://SaveAFreelancer.com The site is still in V0 and I'll update it to make it an amazing site very soon! I'm just looking for some partnerships and help to keep it moving! If anyone wants to hunt it then let me know! - Toby โœŒ
Alexandra Levitsky
@toby007allen interested in partnership! Besides that we have a tool for hiring on social media and maybe that corresponds and matches with what you do, but cannot see it without a website. Please text me and let's talk!
Oleg Pendurov
Hi everyone! do you think it's a good idea? ) I made a product that allows you to receive messages in your favorite messengers that are sent from the site or via email. Of course there will be channels (mailing lists). waiting for any feedback https://wwpager.com
Thomas Kaul
@penduroff I don't quite understand the slogan on the landing page: "Get messages from this site or via email in your favorite messengers!" Why from "this site"? Can I embed your service in my own website and receive messages from users directly in my preferred messenger?
Sebastian Tamayo
Hi @penduroff, I could use this service, it would be nice to have access to this quickly somehow. I always need to text myself some info such as an address or URL and it's a pain to have to sign in to my email client just to email my self a link. It would be sweet if I could just click a chrome browser extension and boom text or email my self something. Some feedback you may not like as much, the name is a bit hard to grasp. It would be nice if it was a bit more friendly. Hope this helps! Sebastian Btw I'd love to hear if you have any feedback on my upcoming project Debtlift.
Jonathan McCallum
@penduroff Hey Oleg, Took me a while to understand what your service does and what it's benefits are. Now that I understand it's an anonymous messaging platform, that's pretty cool :) I think you could trim this down a lot and have it on your front page: "This is an obvious advantage for any user - now you do not need to share your phone number or social network profile. Just specify the faceless ID on WWPager service - and messages from any messenger will be sent to your favorite account." I think you could also structure the front page to highlight this (maybe put your video here with a quick line on the fact that it's an anonymous messaging service) better. Good luck man, looks cool!
Jonathan McCallum
@sebastianxtamayo Hey Sebastian, not to hijack the thread or anything but my app Teleport is exactly what you're looking for (I think Oleg is working on a different solution?). I'd love to see what you think, it's free while I'm in Beta. https://teleportit.app
Sebastian Tamayo
@jonathan_mccallum Hi Jonathan, this is awesome. I've needed a product like this so many times. I sent over my feedback on the form that pops up on your site. Good work so far. Would you be able to give me some feedback on my upcoming product Debtlift? We're getting close to our private beta launch next month: debtliftapp.com
Azhan Rashid
Hi everyone, I would like some feedback on my product: https://www.talktroop.com Product Hunt: https://www.producthunt.com/post... I'm also looking for beta users (marketers). Talktroop is a payment URL platform for marketers to add to their adverts. These direct customers to a checkout page rather than a webpage and reduce the number of a step to purchase a product. It's all done on one page. At the moment, it's focussed on marketers but I guess you can use it in other areas.
Evan Moore
@azhanrashid1 Hi Azhan - this is great! I've done a lot of work on frictionless-commerce and think there's huge potential for solutions like this. Any plans to support quick payment methods like Apple Pay / Paypal / Google Wallet etc? In some e-com verticals close to 50% of payments are made with one of those providers and they can have a huge impact on conversion rates.
Azhan Rashid
@evomoore Hi. Thank you for your feedback. I'll make a note about the quick payments like Apple Pay / Paypal / Google Wallet. At this stage, I'm just validating the product. But as the product gets mature, more payment options.
Jonathan McCallum
@azhanrashid1 Pretty cool! I think there are definitely use cases for this. I did think it could be quite 'pushy' or abrupt, being taken directly to Checkout (also, this might stop someone from browsing the store and adding several items to their cart?). But for some products it could be really cool. As mentioned, integrating with Apple/Google Pay would just be another thing to strengthen your offer. I'd also love to know what you think of my app, Teleport, at the bottom of the page :) https://cutt.ly/Nt9CXCa Good luck with it!
Azhan Rashid
@jonathan_mccallum Thank you for your feedback. Customers can access the website when directed to the checkout page. The difference is in this case, the customer does not need to go through the process of adding it to the cart. Customer can access and browse on the product but also doesn't need to go through the additional steps of purchasing. EDIT: You can add multiple products to the same cart page.
James Abayomi Ojo
Hey everyone, We built FlowCraft for Independent Music Marketers because we didn't feel like the music culture in UK Rap/Grime is being represented properly on the business side. This week, we want to improve this landing page for sign-ups. Any advise? https://flowcraft.co.uk/
Eric I Balmer
@jayyoms think it would make more sense if it said "get smarter about music management" than "get smarter on music management" My 2 cents, or pence since you're in the UK :)
Sebastian Tamayo
@jayyoms @expressinstantboom In the US, it would make more sense if it said something like, "The best music business newsletter."
James Abayomi Ojo
@expressinstantboom @sebastianxtamayo lol thanks, definitely interesting to see the cultural nuances.
Andrew Sokol
Hi everyone! We just launched Hypnopedia - an iOS App that aimed to increase motivation and improve mental health during the sleep time, without waking the user. It uses short inspirational phrases e.g. affirmations that are played during the specific phase of sleep. The algorithm of Hypnopedia uses Apple Watch sensors to identify the correct sleep phase, meaning that it adjusts to the user's physiology individually. Launching at Product Hunt is a big deal for us, so any feedback is appreciated. Also, we are currently giving away promo codes every couple of hours for those who are willing to try out all premium features of the app. 1x Code = 1 month of subscription. The quantity of codes are limited. https://www.producthunt.com/post... Come and leave your thoughts in the comments section. We are live within the next 24 hours! Thank you for your time.
Robin Nessensohn
@dr_andrew_sokol Really cool idea! Would be interesting to know also on what scientific research this is based. And will it soon be available on android as well?
Andrew Sokol
@robin_nessensohn Hello, Robin and thanks for your feedback! Please, check science section located on our site: https://hypnopedia.site/#science
Sebastian Tamayo
Hi @dr_andrew_sokol, very cool idea. I would like to try this however how it works isn't clear to me. The science section contains links to articles that Dr.'s read. I'm no Dr, therefore that's as far as I go. It would be nice to have in simple words (as if you were talking to a patient, hopefully not using doctorate level words) how this works and how a doctor believes it will help. I see the how it works section, but it's using a lot of jargon that I would need to google. In my opinion, it would be nice to have a visual showing someone sleeping, they get to a right sleep zone, show a picture of the affirmation, show a picture of what happens and boom now we understand what's going on. I would also love to see some testimonials from people. Hope this helps! Sebastian Btw I'd love to hear if you have any feedback on my upcoming project Debtlift.
Andrew Sokol
@sebastianxtamayo Hi, Sebastian it seems that i haven't saved my first reply. Did you have a chance to watch this video on our product page? > www.producthunt.com/posts/hypnop... Because it solves all questions you might have.
Andrew Sokol
@sebastianxtamayo btw i think your idea is cool, can't say more because i live in Belarus and here we don't have such problems as you are solving with your product.
Thomas Kaul
Hello everyone I have recently launched my app (android and web) to discover exciting free time activities. Due to the current situation, I have set a special focus on activities you can do while staying at home. Product Hunt: https://www.producthunt.com/post... Landing page: https://bestactiviti.es I'd love to get constructive feedback from you for the landing page and the app itself. Thanks and stay safe!
Robin Nessensohn
@dotsilver I really like the idea! Would reduce the file size of images (in the activities section), bc they don't load very quickly. Also, maybe introduce some categories, as right now there is just a big list of activities thrown at you.
Sebastian Tamayo
Hi @dotsilver, super cool idea. After seeing this I immediately think of the google button I'm feeling lucky. It would be cool if you had like a roulette or one of those wheels with activities on them and it spins and picks an idea for you to do. Also it would be cool if social was added to the product, maybe show which of my friends are doing which activity. Awesome project. Hope this helps! Sebastian Btw I'd love to hear if you have any feedback on my upcoming project Debtlift.
Thomas Kaul
@robin_nessensohn Thanks a lot for your feedback. I have compressed the images, but there is no significant difference. I also switched to load the images lazy. On the desktop, the impact is noticeable, but not on mobile. I have to further investigate. Regarding categories, have you noticed that you can set your mood? This should translate to categories.
Thomas Kaul
@sebastianxtamayo The roulette button is an interesting idea. Why do you prefer it over having the full list of ideas?
Luke O'Brien
@dotsilver great idea, particularly right now as many of us are a month into lockdown and need some inspiration! I like the UX too. Note that you have a typo on your landing page 'For evey mood the right idea' -- should be 'every'. Also, I think it reads better with the sentence flipped -- 'The right idea for every mood'. Best of luck with it!
Elvira Parpalac
Hi guys, Hope youโ€™re having a great day! I've launched my first Flutter app in Play store. The application is called Bize and it helps you adjust your business email's writing style and become more powerful in the business environment. Your feedback will help me decide which features to add, and what improvements should be made. Here is the Play Store link: https://play.google.com/store/ap... Best wishes, Elvira
Nikolay Bilev
Hello Elvira! The product looks really neat. I especially like the phrase template feature. Sometimes it's hard to find words for an important email. Nice work!
Sebastian Tamayo
Hi @elvira_parpalac, very cool idea. I could see my self using this in some scenarios. It would be cool if you could somehow be a chrome extension also. I typically write emails on a laptop so it would be nice if I could click a short cut and it gives me some suggestions. It may also be interesting to see how other people handle certain situations. Great job. Hope this helps! Sebastian Btw I'd love to hear if you have any feedback on my upcoming project Debtlift.
Elvira Parpalac
@sebastianxtamayo Hi Sebastian, I really appreciate the time you took to help me improve my project. The chrome extension is my next big goal to achieve. Thank you! Kind regards, Elvira
Lauren Rosenthal
@elvira_parpalac i really like this idea - half the battle of writing an email is getting started - much easier to revise and edit than create. i haven't downloaded but the landing page on the google play is nice and clean and sleek - not overwhelming. good luck!
Luke O'Brien
Hi @elvira_parpalac, great idea and love that you built it with Flutter -- have you released on iOS yet? I think this would be really useful for people with English as a second language in the workforce.
Robin Nessensohn
Happy easter everyone ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฅโค www.reallygoodinnovation.com is bringing together all the innovation resources you can imagine. We have received the feedback that it is not very clear what exactly we offer or who we address.. do you feel that as well? Would be great to hear what you think about our page: www.reallygoodinnovation.com And also check out our new signup bot! Feel free to subscribe to our PH page: https://www.producthunt.com/upco...
Julien
@robin_nessensohn I love your design, but you should be aware that some images, including your logo, appear blurry on 4k screens
Sebastian Tamayo
Hi @robin_nessensohn, I really like this site. After going to it now I have a ton of content I want to checkout. I could almost see it with an upvote model similar to PH. It would be cool to see these recommendations provided by the community with some social proof. I really like where this is going. It would also be cool if you had a newsletter. Hope this helps! Sebastian Btw I'd love to hear if you have any feedback on my upcoming project Debtlift.
Robin Nessensohn
@sebastianxtamayo Hi sebastian thanks for the feedback! Could you elaborate on the recommendations from the community? And did you sign up for the all access pass? Because then you should get a newsletter! I will check out your project!
Sebastian Tamayo
@robin_nessensohn I just signed up. That was a really cool chat bot. A bit long but really cool. I suppose the thumbs up may work as an upvote. I think this site has a lot of promise. Well done!
Robin Nessensohn
@sebastianxtamayo Hey hope you are well! Just wanted to ask whether you received our email automation or if it landed in your spam! If you received it, what do you think about the emails? Thanks and best, Robin
Aditya Prakash
Hello Makers, launching soon! Draxlr - Admin, Explore and Analyze your data from one place. It's an admin panel that lets you Perform CRUD operations, execute complex queries, save results, build graphs, dashboards and lot more, all on a fully managed platform. subscribe for early access ๐Ÿ‘‡ upcoming page - https://www.producthunt.com/upco... Check out our website - https://www.draxlr.com/ Thank you
Nikolay Bilev
Hi Aditya! I find the product really helpful. Sometimes during the first stages of data processing there is a need to get a quick first look at distributions or dynamics of some table fields to check for some possible data incompleteness. Do you support Hadoop stack datasources like hive, spark, impala?
Jas Singh
Just launched Stretch Reminder Today ( App that reminds you to stretch ) . Please upvote if you like https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Sebastian Tamayo
Hi @jassingh, great idea. I always forget to stretch. I could use this app. I think the key to this app is making your notifications very user friendly, maybe you can have a snooze button or remind me in x time sort of thing. Hope this helps! Sebastian Btw I'd love to hear if you have any feedback on my upcoming project Debtlift.
Jas Singh
@sebastianxtamayo That is great feedback. I tried looking Debtlift. Send me link and I will check it out
Sebastian Tamayo
Thanks Jas, its not allowing me to post a link for some reason: https://www.producthunt.com/upco...
Sebastian Tamayo
Hi, hope you're safe out there! This is a wonderful idea. My product is called Debtlift, its a mobile app set out to help people get out of debt faster. We're launching next month and could use help with feature prioritization, feedback, and any beta testers would be amazing. Here's our product page: https://www.producthunt.com/upco... Let me know if you would like some feedback on your product! Thanks!
Nikolay Bilev
@sebastianxtamayo Hi Sebastian! Great idea! Will it be possible to automate and schedule payments inside the app?
Sebastian Tamayo
@bilevn Hi Nikolay, we hope to get to that point. I need to find a way to make the payments securely enough for the debt creditors to accept them. Would it be useful to do that right in the app?
Elvira Parpalac
@sebastianxtamayo Hi Sebastian! It's a good idea to track all the debts in one app. But the app contains a lot of sensitive data) Do you use Face id/Touch id on iOS and fingerprint authentication on Android to access the app content? Best regards, Elvira
Sebastian Tamayo
@elvira_parpalac Hi Elvira, you make an excellent point. I don't have this feature yet, would you recommend I prioritize this feature?
Nikolay Bilev
@sebastianxtamayo I'm sure some people wouldn't trust external app to make payments. On the other hand we all to this with taxi and food delivery apps. I don't if this feature worth investment because it's probably hard to implement.
BugraCelik
Hi everyone! I hope you and yours are safe! As we all feel stressed right now, as we try to navigate chaotic times, we're worried about getting sick, or cash flow, some of use had to do difficult conversations with clients, team members or investors. How might we leverage these difficult times for personal growth? As Mindhood, we help experts to transform their knowledge and practices to step by step guides in the form of daily prompts and bite-size content. We are focusing on WFH related collaborations such as Journal Mastery Journey from Benjamin Hardy, 30 Day Resilience Journey with a Silicon Valley Executive Coach, Adaptation to Remote Work and many more. It would be great to have feedback on our content and 11 Days of the Resilience journey is ready for review. You can download the app www.mindhood.io and then use the code " becool " to access the content. Stay safe and sane! Cheers!
Sebastian Tamayo
Hi @bugracelik, this is a great idea. Just a note, on your website I had to zoom out to see all of your content. The site and product looks great, good job.
Bess Percy
@bugracelik This is a super awesome app! With that said, the labels of "Artsy" "Nerdy" "Earthy" and "Savvy" don't seem very intuitive to me. I feel like sticking to a more conventional labeling system may be better for users and easier to maintain as well as expand in the future! Would love some feedback on a small product my team and I are working on called RWVoice! You can find it at the very bottom of this list, on Product Hunt, or at RWVoice dot webflow dot io!
Seo Lauruss
Hello Everyone! Hope you will have a wonderful time with your family as it's a lock down time. It would be great pleasure if you review our fitness app and give your valuable feedback. It's a free to download app. Currently it's only available on iOS. Shortly we will launch it on android. Fit5 app is a workout app with 150+ workouts and 120+ diet recipes. You can customize your workout plan as per your fitness level. We have got some feedback and tried to improve it. Currently we are working on community and social media integration, Shortly app will be providing 5 continental diet recipes. We have just started our fitness blog. https://www.fit5app.com/ Download app free from here: https://apps.apple.com/app/id144... Also would be great if you could expand your love and join us in social Media https://www.instagram.com/fit5apps/ https://www.facebook.com/fit5app https://www.pinterest.com/fit5apps https://twitter.com/Fit5apps Thank You.
Eric I Balmer
@fit5app feedback would be: at the top of landing page, telling me how it's different, not how it's free.
Evan Moore
Happy Monday morning everyone! I'm hoping to launch my iOS app PhoneTag on Product Hunt in the next week or so and would love any and all feedback on the beta. The app can be downloaded here: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/ph... With PhoneTag you can send disappearing voice messages to friends and family for free in a socially distant game of tag. Its targeted towards people that are looking for a fun low-friction way to send asynchronous messages to friends and family. Text messages are cold and often the tone is misread, voice messages are warm, fun, and meaningful. I'm still looking to add a couple features before launch including an actual game of tag and the ability to add voice effects (auto-tune, slow-mo, etc) to messages. Thanks so much in advance for the feedback, hope everyone is staying safe and healthy! Thanks, Evan
Sebastian Tamayo
@evomoore Hi Evan, very interesting idea. I'm struggling a bit to understand how the tag works. I've used voice messages on whatsapp before, is it kinda similar?
Evan Moore
@sebastianxtamayo Hi Sebastian - Iโ€™m not familiar with WhatsAppโ€™s voice messages. When you send a tag on PhoneTag a notification gets sent via SMS to the friend you messages. They can listen to your message by downloading the app and signing in. After they listen to the message it disappears. Does that make sense?
Twisted 23 sliding puzzle
@sebastianxtamayo @evomoore, Sorry double post as I'm new here; Anyways that's awesome, I was going to download in on my Mac, but its only available for iOS. #MacCatlayst now enables iPad apps to run on Macs. I set one app to post @11:00 PST, that works on my Mac, but the screen positioning is off. Just check a box in Xcode if you're running Catalina OS. VMs would be a fun enhancement to Botchee 4x4 Sudoku, when in a future version, people may compete against other people. I'd be happy to provide you a Promo Code if you IM, or post here. I think you'll find the sound effects amusing, especially if you attempt to place a number that doesn't comply with Sudoku. Besides that, 3 promo codes are free for each of the next 30 days to anyone that solves either sliding puzzle in the app posted last week.
Eric I Balmer
Would love feedback! Our tool allows anyone to connect their custom domain name to their Medium blog (since this feature was discontinued on Medium in 2017). People should be able to have their own domain names, so they can move their content and all their links won't break in the future. Here's the web app with video: https://www.expressinstantboom.c... . Here's the PH page: https://www.producthunt.com/post... Would love feedback!!!
Luke O'Brien
@expressinstantboom I'm setting up my blog now and will give this a try! Should be posting next week.
Maxime Rabot
Hi there, I recently launched a Design System Starter Kit available for Figma called "Core". You will find more informations here: https://designsystemcore.com/. I would love to hear what you think! The figma file is available here: https://www.figma.com/community/... Thanks a lot!
Eric I Balmer
@tory Think it needs an image at the top that tells what it is. Like pages of a design laid over an app... is that the wrong image? well, having an image would let me see what it is pretty quickly. As an app developer, I am confused when I saw this
Bess Percy
@tory I think the website looks a little bit too much like Figma and doesn't provide me with enough information on why I should use your design system starter kit instead of other starter kits that might be available on the market already. With that said, I do think design systems are really important so good job on choosing this topic to focus on. Would love some feedback on a small product my team and I are working on called RWVoice! (You can find it at the very bottom of this list or on Product Hunt!)
Maxime Rabot
@bess_percy thanks for your feedback, I will work on that. And I will take a look to RWVoice and give you my feedback.
Sebastian Tamayo
@tory Hi, very nice product. I wish we had this when we created our design system.