Do you plan your meals?

Austris Balodis
4 replies
What is the biggest problem for you when doing it? Why don't you do it? Being healthy can make a big difference on your overall level of life.

Replies

NB
No but it is something I would like to start doing. I think timing is an issue and trying to figure out what I can actually eat is part of the roadblock.. I am newly vegan* so the research part is where I get stuck...I usually eat the same thing with a series of new receipes in between when I get time and energy to do it. Let me know if that helps or if you have any other questions
Austris Balodis
@incubator Thank you! Of course, any feedback helps. I think that you can save a lot of time in the long run when you take the time to plan. Good luck with the research and remember about the proteins, nuts and beans are grate!
NB
@incubator @austrisbalodis You're welcome! & You're right..I need to take the time to plan...embrace the unknown. Overall it's much better for lifestyle. Thinking of starting my own garden for veggies etc... Best of luck with your research!!
John McTavish
Nope. Having experience as a cook and then chef, I usually just wing it. I'm crunched for time just like everyone else, but living within walking distance of both work and several grocery shops and a large market means that I can shop quickly and often. Meal ingredients reflect what is in season (usually cheaper), what's discounted and what looks good at the time.