Which tools do you find helpful to improve conversions on your website?

Shraddha Srivastava
10 replies
Would be great if you can tell us how also!

Replies

Call Me Paul
@shraddhasrivastava CrazyEgg and Hotjar will help you understand your customers and make the changes you need to improve conversions. Combine that with Google Analytics A/B tests and it should help!
Shraddha Srivastava
@yakitos Thanks Paul for such useful insights. We are working on a tool similar to Hotjar because we heard from a lot of people that it is sometimes too much time consuming to see all the sessions. So, we are tagging sessions with AI which gives you pointers on which sessions to watch. We tag sessions based on user issues, experience issues, and engagement. You can look at our product at https://browsee.io. Since you have already used similar tools, it would be great if you can give us some feedback or insights in this direction. Thanks a ton in advance!
Call Me Paul
@shraddhasrivastava will definitely take a look at it next week! happy weekend!
Greg Kopyltsov
@shraddhasrivastava the company I work for (useproof.com) has been known to bring a nice bump in conversions, there is a free trial you can check out
Radhika Mohan Singh Roy
@shraddhasrivastava www.engagebay.com is highly recommended, especially if you are looking at power at an affordable cost. It is a full-feature integrated marketing, sales & support automation platform with a lifelong free CRM, and it should do a great job as a complete business solution for you.
Nikita Dutta
The tool that have been proved to be incredibly helpful for me to improve conversions on my website is LeadMagic (leadmagic.io). The tool helps me to gather a lot of important details about my visitors so that I can understand what their requirements are. Also, I am not able to send the right message at the right time.